My first day

Options
Hi everyone!! Ok, I'm almost done with my first day on MFP. I think it went well and THANK YOUR for everyone that friended/chatted/yelled/advised/welcomed me today. I promise to be SUPER supportive because I find that it also motivates me as well. Please feel free to add me if you want an ACTIVE friend and not just collecting friends.

Replies

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    m sending u a friends request. good luck in your journey u can do it
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I am sending you a FR because,although I am a patriots fan,I admire your use of Doug as your avatar
  • MjrFatteh
    MjrFatteh Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm new too but I think I speak for everyone when I say we're glad to have ya !
  • Scott46617
    Scott46617 Posts: 23
    Options
    'sup, Doug? FR sent!
  • Broncosfan3
    Broncosfan3 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks. This is going to help a lot!
  • Broncosfan3
    Broncosfan3 Posts: 20
    Options
    Didn't see the rude people yesterday. I was caught off guard a little bit today. But still love being on MFP. :blushing:
  • SueRoot1955
    SueRoot1955 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just moved to new state. So starting everything new for me lol. Job,College (at 57 years old) and maybe even a life. So new friends fit in well to that.
  • DaveInSoCal
    DaveInSoCal Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome! I'm on my second day, I really need this! New friends with the same goals would really help me as well!
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Today's my first day. . . Don't really know my way around yet but it's great to know that there is a group of people out there who have the same goal, to lose weight & better their health & lives.
    My name is Raynah. Apparently the username was already taken so I had to play around with letter/number combination to make up a username. Please to meet you all & look forward to chatting as we go along.:wink:
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the new ones to MFP any of ya'll are more then welcome to add me. I log in daily and would be more then happy to show my support..

Good luck to all!! :happy: