5'3 women - whats ur goal weight and dress size?

Options
5'3 women - whats ur goal weight and dress size that would make you look lean (not too skinny).
My goal weight is 117-120 lbs. Goal dress size is US 6? Too much or too less?

Replies

• whitterbugkru
    Options
    I am 5'3 looking to be 130. I've never seen myself at a healthy weight so I'm not quite sure how it'll turn out, but I'd like some curve. My family naturally has larger breasts and bubble-butts, so that's probably where that extra 10-15lbs will hide. As for dress size? I have no idea how the lower numbers work, but I have looked into it to find 4 or 6. God, looking at that, I just imagine '4x' haha.
  • 220Dani
    220Dani Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Aiming for 130 and dress size about 6. I had a big booty so I doubt it'll get much smaller than that. 120 might make you drop to a size 4. I'm not sure - depends on your body shape. Good luck. :)
  • celinarae94
    celinarae94 Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm currently 122.5-123 (we all know that half a pound makes a difference) and a size 2 dress size 3 pants.
    Most people don't think I should lose more but I feel as though I should? I don't feel as though I'm "too thin"
    Its all in your body frame etc
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I want to get down somewhere into the 120s and get into a size 6. Originally I was aiming for an 8, but I fit into that when I was in the 130s so I think a 6 is doable. I swear clothes have gotten bigger since I was a teen, though, as 6 was the smallest I ever wore and I used to be as low as 110.
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I currently weigh 130 pounds. It really depends on the dress. For instance, I can wear a size 4 or 6 in dresses for work or what not. But, my Matron of Honor dress is a size 8. I typically wear a size 6 in shorts.

My ultimate goal weight is 120-125. Anything less makes me look gaunt in the face. Plus, I like having boobs and a rear. Just wish my stomach would shrink.
  • karamevans
    karamevans Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and is like to be 105 and a us 2! I'm a 2-4 on top and a 4-6 on bottom! I'm in the uk though so hope I got those converted dress sizes correct! X
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is to get back to 115 - that for me is a size 2 dress or size 0 or 2 pants. I'm 125ish now and in a size 4.
  • kvetkaro
    kvetkaro Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I was 120 once, and felt absolutely PERFECT. Uk size 8-12, our damn shops are so vaired. But I was pretty much a safe 10. A slightly more muscled 120, would be SUCH a dream.
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 My goal weight was 125 I'm 122 and my dress size is 3/5
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    SW 152
    CW 142
    5'2'' GW is 125 (though I believe I can get below that eventually)

My dress size varies. But my jeans are 9's and my work pants are 8's
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 122.5-123 (we all know that half a pound makes a difference) and a size 2 dress size 3 pants.
    Most people don't think I should lose more but I feel as though I should? I don't feel as though I'm "too thin"
    Its all in your body frame etc

I could have written this word for word.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", and my original goal weight was 110; however, I've paused at 120 for a bit to give myself a break from low calories, to build a bit of muscle, and to let my boyfriend adjust to the 25 pounds I've lost (right now he doesn't like my new body because of the smaller boobs.) I'm now about a 2 US, a 0 in most misses sizes and a 3 in juniors. I still feel that I have fat to lose from my thighs, upper arms, and stomach that can't just be toned, but I might feel differently in a month or so.
  • Sleepynita
    Sleepynita Posts: 82
    Options
    My initial goal weight was 160 pounds (which I am now), and I am wearing a size 6/8 right now. I would like to lose 10 more pounds and replace some fat with muscle which should easily put me in a size 4. That would be great, but I am pleased where I am at right now as well :)
  • Schmidt722
    Schmidt722 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yes, it depends on your body shape and composition for sure. And on the style of dress. I'm currently in my low 140s and can pull off a size 4 Loft dress if it nips at the waist and has a full skirt, but would have to buy a 6 or 8 pencil skirt.

To answer your question, I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is 130. Back when I weighed that, I had some lean muscle mass and fit a size 2 for the most part.
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and at 119 pounds. Right now, I just want to concentrate on fitting comfortably into a size 5 or 6.
  • yanniejannie
    yanniejannie Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Started Jan. 11, 2013. I'm 5'3", currently 126 (down from147.5) and a size 6.........goal was 120, thinking of changing to 115, so that should be a 4 for me. Would LOVE to get to 110 but not sure that is doable.
  • moniquereneeharris
    moniquereneeharris Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is 130-135...but I would be happy with 150 lbs at this point!
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" as well, goal weight is 125 - 130, right now my dress size is a 10, at least the last time I checked which was a while ago.. (I don't wear dresses that often, lol)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I can't really say what my goal weight is because I'm much more muscular than I was when I thought I looked 'ok' at 120lbs. Maybe 130-135? I'm not sure. Dress size is 8 now and I'm fine with that. My size 8 jeans are too tight since I've gained some, so I guess for those I'd have to say I'd like to be a size 6.
  • lisahewitt22
    lisahewitt22 Posts: 102
    Options
    I want to be anywhere from 115 to 125 with a 4 to 6 dress size.