Tips ?

Options
Is it possible to lose weight in 2 months? I hate my arms so much :(:cry: for those who already lose weight? How long you guys see the difference? Do you guys eat the same meal everyday ? Pls give me some tips ... thanks :D:smile:

Replies

• vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can lose weight in two months.

Yer gonna get a wide range of opinions, and without filling info in your profile, we all just have to guess at what your goals are.

So I'm gonna say do a combination of weight training and cardio. Make sure you enough food to fuel your body. Don't eat the same thing, no need for that.
  • xccrx
    xccrx Posts: 7
    Options
    I mean I eat healthy and unhealthy food at the same time but I watch my portion tho and I exercise too 6 days a week but only cardio like running or walking, but still I feel like I'm gaining more than I used too since I already loose the 5lbs of my body, I know I may sound exagge right now but I really want my body to change in 2 months or 3...
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Track your body measurements. You're probably looking better, regardless of what the scale says.
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    I mean I eat healthy and unhealthy food at the same time but I watch my portion tho and I exercise too 6 days a week but only cardio like running or walking, but still I feel like I'm gaining more than I used too since I already loose the 5lbs of my body, I know I may sound exagge right now but I really want my body to change in 2 months or 3...

As you don't have a whole lot of weight to lose, you may need to switch up your exercise routine and/or calorie intake as your body may have adjusted to your current weight loss regime. You could try zig-zagging calories (one day 1200 next day 1400 etc) or do one day of High Intensity Interval Training, the next day Kick Boxing and the next day cardio etc.
    Also, as hard as it seems you may need to decrease the amount of unhealthy versus healthy foods as this could be attributing to the size of your arms you seem to hate! Don't worry, little changes will add up and you should have reached your goal in a couple months or less... :smile:
  • xccrx
    xccrx Posts: 7
    Options
    I did but still the same tho, maybe my body still on the adjustment stage .. :(:cry:

Track your body measurements. You're probably looking better, regardless of what the scale says.
  • PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I noticed a difference after the first month. So I try to eat different foods everyday, but I make sure to track everything. There are multiple factors that may be slowing your progress. Your unhealthy foods you are are undercalculated, your exercise is overcalculated, not eating enough, eating too much, etc. The portions may be small but are there hidden calories which you are overconsuming? You might have a small handful of nuts which is like 200 calories opposed to a whole apple which is around 90 calories. Fat is 9 calories per gram whereas carbs and protein are 4 calories per gram. With a hidden diary it's really hard to actually help you conclude what you might be doing wrong. As for exercise, mixing up your cardio and possibly incorporating strength training will help you build muscle and increase your metabolism.

You should (unless due to health reasons) have no problem losing weight on a caloric deficit. Depending how large it is will determine how quickly you will see your results. That is unless you've hit a plateau.