Calries per Day

Options
Hi there,

How do I change the amount of calories per day? At the moment is says I'm allowed 1390 calories per day but I want to change that to 1200

Replies

• josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    May I ask why you want to change it to just 1200??
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    :noway: Why do you want to eat less?! That's just crazy talk - no need to starve yourself to lose weight! Read all the in place of a roadmap posts.
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

How do I change the amount of calories per day? At the moment is says I'm allowed 1390 calories per day but I want to change that to 1200

Just eat 1200 ? Also why does everyone use 1200 as their number ?!?!?!?
  • rodeooo
    rodeooo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Go to your "home" and then to "settings" and you can change it.
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    To answer your question, you go to your goals and select custom and put what you want.
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Under my home, go to goals, then change goals, then custom, enter, then you can mess with everything.

I am also on 1200 or less a day. Add me if you like. We can help each other out.

PS: Don't listen to the "Calorie Cult". If you want to eat 1200, eat 1200.
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Under my home, go to goals, then change goals, then custom, enter, then you can mess with everything.

I am also on 1200 or less a day. Add me if you like. We can help each other out.

PS: Don't listen to the "Calorie Cult". If you want to eat 1200, eat 1200.

Wouldn't you be the calorie cult since you all aim for 1200 ?? Just saying, I'm down for people to do whatever they want but it's easier to stick with it if you have more flex room within your daily calories ....