Im ready, will you help?

Options
spagel79
spagel79 Posts: 7 Member
Alright, i am done being over weight and I am SERIOUSLY ready to start this journey. I need friends, support and in turn I promise to support you on your good and bad days. If you are really wanting to be online friends and do this journey together then send me a request and lets get started!

Replies

• DistractedGrace
    Options
    Alright, i am done being over weight and I am SERIOUSLY ready to start this journey. I need friends, support and in turn I promise to support you on your good and bad days. If you are really wanting to be online friends and do this journey together then send me a request and lets get started!

Me too!
  • CandyMouse
    CandyMouse Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Hope u do well here!:smile:
  • tarynmcbride
    tarynmcbride Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am ready too! Added!
  • spagel79
    spagel79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, lots of love here!!! I am excited, lets do this guys, one pound at a time.
  • stestut
    stestut Posts: 42
    Options
    Welcome!! You will get lots of support here!!! Just remember, set reasonable, achievable goals. Go for short term goals so they are more easily attainable. And, most important, you didn't put the weight on over night so don't be discouraged when it doesn't come off over night. I've been on my journey for 16 months now. Still not at goal but oh, so close. Feel free to read my on line journal (blog) about how I did it. Maybe something in there will help you with your journey. You'll have to go back a ways but you can find it at www.thejourneybeginsagain.wordpress.com
  • kewpie95
    kewpie95 Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm new to the site as well (since yesterday) :) But from what I have seen there are a lot of great people on here. I use to exercise and run every day a few years ago until I fractured my knee....which I put weight back on. Then I started to have a leg pain in each leg over the past few years (while training for a half marathon). The pain was due to compartment syndrome....solution....surgery. So I had surgery on my right leg May 2012 and then on my left leg March 2013. So I'm starting all over again. Just keep at it and you can do it!!!! :)
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am ready too!
  • educator605
    educator605 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HELP!!! I'm definitely ready!
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent....and anyone can feel free to add me. I log everyday :)