Hi!

Options
Hi! I'm new to myFitnessPal.. I hope this site will give me some support and encouragement in my "health journey". My goals are: to set a good example for my kids (especially my daughter) and to be able to keep up with them and my job.

Replies

• metizzy2
    metizzy2 Posts: 122
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great site, and the people here are all very supportive! Good luck in reaching your goal. Feel free to add me as a friend.....I'm here for you! :o)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome,
    this is a great site, alot of information, motivation and encouragement. The food diary is a huge help in making us aware of what we are eating, be sure and use it daily.
  • sarajanette
    Options
    Ditto! I have two girls that are looking up to me...I need to focus and stay on track!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Hello & welcome! I'm fairly new to the site too but I love it already!! The food & exercise tracker make it easy to gauge progress and help me to see areas that can use improvement. Plus all the people I have met here have been amazing & so supportive!! Best of luck to you. . .my daughter is one of my inspirations for getting healthy also :smile:
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you will really enjoy the site and all of the support. You will meet some really great people and they will be the best cheerleaders you have ever had in your life. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.