"Let the weight loss commence!"

Options
Hello everyone!
I'm new to this and I'm determined to lose weight. I'm 5'9 and 16 stone (224lb) I'm wanting to lost 5 stone (70lb) and with strict healthy eating and lots of exercise i'm positive I can achieve, I just need a helping hand every now and again and I whole heartily promise I'll do what I can to support/be there for you in return.

I'm a 20 year old female and have finished university till October and I'm dedicating this summer to losing weight. I basically have no other commitments or responsibilities apart from hitting my weight loss goals so I'm seeing this as a rare opportunity to be 100% dedicated and have lots of time to exercise and prepare healthy meals.

This past year, (mainly due to unhealthy student living!) I've gained weight (alcohol, not much exercise, take-always, cheap unhealthy food, late night snacking when writing up essays etc... Plus when I do eat healthy my portions are HUGE. Carbs are my downfall!) I know i'll feel a lot happier and healthier when the weight comes off.

I don't want to be missing out on fun opportunities like holidays and travelling next year because I just didn't feel confident, I want this to be a full lifestyle change where I can put my new learned habits into practice when I go back to uni in October and carry on and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

I hope you hear from you!
K xxx

Replies

• Validparadox
    Options
    I'm the same way. I'm trying to lose a good healthy amount by the end of July before a vacation/beginning of grad school. I'm mainly gonna focus on diet (though I also started Insanity). Feel free to add me.