wino...

Options
Ok...after pretty much three weekends of camping, hubby conference, and anniversary trip...i've gotten back on my "love for wine" wagon. I don't drink inappropriately, but i know those calories are empty and keep me from losing weight....b/c when i quit drinking during the week m-th...i dropped lbs pretty easy....
anyway....i am fighting the my winecork not to open a bottle of vino......

just putting it out there.....

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Ok...after pretty much three weekends of camping, hubby conference, and anniversary trip...i've gotten back on my "love for wine" wagon. I don't drink inappropriately, but i know those calories are empty and keep me from losing weight....b/c when i quit drinking during the week m-th...i dropped lbs pretty easy....
    anyway....i am fighting the my winecork not to open a bottle of vino......

just putting it out there.....
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I love a nice glass of wine, but I'm not having any and won't until I reach a reward point. then it's just one glass for me. :drinker:
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    I feel you wakwifey. I LOVE wine too. How much water do you drink? I wonder if you don't lose b/c of hydration. I am losing well and I drink a glass almost every night. To be clear, 5 ounces 3-4 days a week. I do two hard workouts a week. I never have the energy to have a glass on those days. Trust me if I weren't dying after those workouts I'd have a glass 5-6 days a week.:drinker:
  • roromclarty
    Options
    I feel ya on the whole drinking bit! I love to partake in cocktails on the weekend.....and it seems like it always undos the good i did all week!! its very frustrating!! maybe try to stick to drinking to one night a week....i dunno....but if you figure out something that works....pLEASE SHARE!!
    70811.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    hhmm, cant believe shannon my cheers-ing :drinker: buddy isnt in here....
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I feel ya on the whole drinking bit! I love to partake in cocktails on the weekend.....and it seems like it always undos the good i did all week!! its very frustrating!! maybe try to stick to drinking to one night a week....i dunno....but if you figure out something that works....pLEASE SHARE!!
    70811.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Actually, when I dont drink m-th i do very well....and i have switched up my exercise....b/c i know i'll be having a few beverages fr/sat i try to do a high intensity workout fri/sat/sun....ususally a good 5 mile run/walk.....before all this long weekends (3 in a row) I was below 139 and ecstatic!

But i do know i am in control and those lbs will be gone soon.....I''ve got a few more events this summer that will help keep me motivated....i've still got that bikini to wear....