Looking for a few new friends

Options
Hey all, today is my 100 day anniversary on MFP. I've lost 48lbs so far, and am in the best shape of my life, even though I still have a LONG way to go. Feel free to add me!

Also, please come check out my Facebook page ofr my weight-loss journey. I could use all the support I can get from here and FB! https://www.facebook.com/ginasroadtohealth

Best of luck everyone, we CAN do it! :)

Replies

• Tjlewis3
    Tjlewis3 Posts: 3
    Options
    100 days and 48lbs. Wow, that's pretty impressive. Awesome in fact. How did you do it? I have a short term goal of 45 days and want to lose about 20lbs or so. Would Love to lose some inches off my waist, just so I can go down a size or two in swimsuits for our beach vacation. I'll check out your blog.
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Good luck Tjlewis. I have a lot to lose total so it's coming off fairly quick right now. The closer to goal, the slower it'll be.
  • amygray779
    amygray779 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow, thats amazing! Good job! I think i have been on this diet for about 40 days now, i'm at 15lb loss at the moment but hoping to keep pushing it up!

You're doing great, keep going - I hear it is well worth it haha but once i have lost a bit more i might be able to share my own opinion on that matter!