30 DAY SHRED RESULTS

Options
2»

Replies

• skinnyme444
    skinnyme444 Posts: 86
    Options
    abrandnewme18 - I think I was only netting around 700-900 calories which turns out to be really bad because I'd binge on weigh watchers snacks aand low cal chocolate at weekends so my body was storing the fat!

I had a 2 day break half-way through because I needed it, I was exhausted, my body just couldn't handle it.

Eat the net of 1200 cals and just make sure you give it your all as it is only a 25 minute work-out!

Beware to all, level 2 is absolutely awful and you'll be bored after 2 days of it but push through because level 3 is amazing, it's so upbeat and you can't beat the feeling when your finished!

Keep going everyone, if I can do it then so can you - you are all wonderful! xx
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm currently "enjoying" the misery of 30DS. I was struggling to even summon up the motivation to do Day 3 until I saw these pictures.

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I got my gym key back and stopped 30DS. Now i want to get back in it! You and i have a very similar body type especially where we hold weight. You look incredible! I never make it past day 4 from the pain and boredom. Way to go Girl!
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, those results are so awesome. You look amazing! Congrats on all your hard work :)
  • JessicaHeathfield
    JessicaHeathfield Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Holy wow!! Darlin' you look incredible!! There's a MASSIVE difference, so proud of you. I knew you could do it, definitely my thinspiration! xx
  • skinnyme444
    Options
    Thank-you so much guys!! I didn't think anyone woud reply to this thread at all! I've slipped a little because my stomach isn't that toned anymore but I have my eating sorted now and I am doing more toning so i'm ready to kiss Jillian Michaels butt again! lol
  • MikeBrusiaHart
    Options
    wow fantastic job very well done you should be so proud of your self
  • Wari87
    Wari87 Posts: 45
    Options
    I did Level one n on day 1 of level 2 my knees ached so badly that I couldnt even walk for a week. Wonder what i did wrong.
  • skinnyme444
    Options
    toffeezz - my knees and calves hurt really bad too and by the end of level 2 I thought I had done some serious damage and got really worried but as soon as I started level 3 the pain disappeared! If you need rest days to rest your muscles then take them. It would be better taking longer to do it as opposed to injuring yourself and preventing you from exercising at all for a long time!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You have conviced me! I have 1 month of Insanity left...this will be my next program...Is it just one DVD? I see Walmart advertises it for 7.99????!?
  • skinnyme444
    Options
    sherriediva1 - yeah it's just 1 DVD! I bought it in a box set along with some of her other DVDs on amazon for £20 :-)
  • ntanasiciuk
    ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I REALLY hope I can get results like you! WTG
  • wiffieclark1
    wiffieclark1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! You look great! Keep it up girl!
  • skinnyme444
    Options
    thanks guys :-D you can do it! x
  • skinnyme444
    Options
    pictures were taken down by MFP as they were deemed I'm appropriate so I'll have to make sure I get proper ones for the next time I do the shred! thanks to all those who commented and that saw the photos!