new to the site... hello world!!

Options
While surfing the internet I came across this site, and now I'm hooked!!!!!

I've been dieting and exercising since March of this year. I have managed to lose 28lbs working really hard. I seem to be stuck at 212 now and this site is exactly what I need to keep track of what I'm eating. I want to lose weight so that I may feel and look great. I'm only 23, I shouldn't weigh this much!!! Like any other girl, I LOVE TO SHOP!!! and that is one of my motivations :wink: lol

Anyway, I've read a couple of your guys' messages/blogs and this is really inspiring. Id like to meet new people on here with the same journey as myself.So lets be friends and keep up the good work everybody!!!

-Marcia

Replies

• KrissyD70
    KrissyD70 Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Add me as a friend.
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Welcome. . .I am fairly new to the site too but I already love it!! So many inspirational success stories and there's always someone here to offer positive encouragement when I need it! CONGRATS on your weight loss success so far & good luck on the rest of your journey!! :smile:
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Welcome to site....good luck on your progress. Keep us posted on your progress..take care!
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I find this website extremely useful! I have lost 15 lbs in 6 weeks. I've been on here since March, I lost 10 lbs then went on vacation for month, and I gained it all back. So, since I got back in mid June, I've lost 15 lbs.

You already added me as a friend, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. This is a really nice community to be part of. Everyone is so inspiring!