looking for buddies :)

Options
2belll
2belll Posts: 18 Member
hi iam bell

just joined this site today , have tried and failed at a few weight loss gimmics so am going old fashioned and eating lots of fresh clean food and walking everyday. would love to hear from people who are doing the same or just some people who have suceeded and have lots of great tips :)

Replies

• tjstevens
    tjstevens Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Bell - I'm Tracy - in the same position as you - just joined up today and raring to get going
  • petamanarcarolyn
    Options
    hi, just joined today also, looking for some motivation to keep going and reach my goals :smile:
  • lexie124
    lexie124 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lexi.

I've been a member for a while but haven't had the motivation to take things seriously before.

At the last weigh in, I was 261.5 pounds and am aiming to ultimately be below 10 stone (140 pounds). I am 30 later this year and want to be well on the way to my goal by then. This is a long term goal for me, I am not looking for a quick fix so am doing this sensibly through calorie control and not crash dieting.

I am going to a gym as well, this has been sporadic of late, but I am going to try to step it up (time permitting, as I work full time).

Good luck all. :)
  • amyonmyway1
    amyonmyway1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi ,
    I am fairly new to the site, exercize , and general dieting.. I hope to have success in my weight loss goals, and would like to meet people with simular goals.Buddy up for mutual accountability...
    for inspiration for one another . I wish everyone the best , and good luck !:happy:
  • Hoosier96
    Hoosier96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    friend request sent- anyone else feel free to add me. I am new here too (despite having registered awhile ago) and am also just trying to make better, cleaner food choices, and walking every day. I work full time and have a two year old, so I'm pretty busy and wanting to make choices that are more lifestyle-shift than balls-to-the-wall unsustainable.