NSV: Need a Belt! (Join me, anyone?)

Options
Fivefeetjo
Fivefeetjo Posts: 59 Member
Anybody who has lost weight, or has been losing weight probably experienced this at some point!

Today, I realized that not only I can finally wear those old denim shorts of mine, I need a belt too since they were essentially clinging to my hips and trying not to fall off!

Join me, anyone? Cheers!

Replies

• lisahenderson9803
    lisahenderson9803 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I know the feeling I've just ordered a new belt off amazon as I am now on the last notch of my old one, the really good part is 3 months ago I thought I'd have to buy a bigger one :-)
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    Ha. Me too. I need a new belt as I've run out of notches on my current one!
  • Fivefeetjo
    Options
    Haha yeah, I'll probably need a new belt soon since I'm also running out of notches. :P
  • tgdillon
    tgdillon Posts: 35
    Options
    It's true, I need a belt because my pants are literally falling off but I didn't want to buy new clothes yet since my plan is to lose more weight. Well, I broke down and bought two pair to hold me over. I can't wait to use a belt on the new clothes in the near future.
  • Fivefeetjo
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!