Ripped in 30

Options
13»

Replies

• ketchupqueen
    Options
    Defintely looking to start it this week! I'm battling a cold so I'll probably wait and pick it up Thursday!

Feel free to add me...new and looking for friends :)
  • geralynhoerauf
    geralynhoerauf Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just finished RI 30 on Saturday. Yay!! Started on March 26th and completed 31 days on May 11 (so over seven weeks, took an average of two days off per week). Results:

Starting weight = 153 lbs
    Ending weight = 146 lbs

Starting waist = 32 inches
    Ending waist = 30 inches
    Starting hips = 39.5 inches
    Ending hips = 38.5 inches
    Starting Thigh = 22 inches
    Ending Thigh = 20.5 inches

No pics due to 55 year old body :tongue:

Loved Week 4 and will probably go back to it in the future. Today I started with Jillian's Killer Abs just to see if I can spot-improve the waist and lower-tummy pooch over the next 6 weeks. Stick with it everyone!! You'll see awesome results in the end.
  • edenwish
    edenwish Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am super impressed with the loss of weight and inches. What else did you do in terms of diet and additional exercise?
  • KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I started about 2 weeks ago, but haven't been doing it as much as I should (2-3 days/week). I'm on level 2, and will probably go another week on it since I only did it twice last week.

So far its good, level 1 was easy, especailly because I'd been doing her "No More Trouble Zones" prior to this one, but Level 2 is a bit harder which is good, especially the push-ups with your leg up (I can't remember what they're called)!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Ok, after taking 3 days off from exerciseing (due to birthday/mother's day/health reasons), I tried level 3 for the first time...the warm up is soo much tougher then the other two levels and JM was really racing through it. I had to shut it off after just a few mins, just couldn't face it.

BUT I have decided I will give it another go tonight after work, as I am not giving up.
  • geralynhoerauf
    geralynhoerauf Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    edenwish:
    I'm sticking to a 1300 calorie count (since January 2) and I eat back my estimated 150 calories for the RI 30 work-out. No other regular exercise. But I do occasionally hop on the elliptical for 20 minutes -- like the day after Easter or on a rare day that I know I'll be eating out and won't have good control over food choices. I also have eliminated all processed sugar and wheat products and keep to about 100 cabs/day; diary is open if you're interested.
  • StarrySkiesYvaine
    StarrySkiesYvaine Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Okay, for those of you asking what the week 3 workout kills? For me personally: THIGHS!

Duck walks, especially when trying the advanced version staying low - owwww the burn!
  • lilunsure
    lilunsure Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3. I've done 3 days so far, had to take yesterday (an extra rest day) off because I was having dizzy spells. I will start it back tonight. I'm not sure right now if I will do my 6th day on my rest day of just do week 3 for 5 days instead of 6 days. Planning on moving on to Killer Buns and Thighs after i finish RI30.

Always looking for new friends to provide mutual support and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • rachael116
    rachael116 Posts: 62
    Options
    I haven't started yet, but I plan to do RI30 after I finish the 30DS. It looks challenging and fun - I'm excited!!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Started level 3 today, and I am not digging it at all. I feel like she was trying to be too creative with these workouts, and I spend so much time figuring out what I'm supposed to be doing. And other parts I couldn't seem to get through because they were too difficult. (umm...those duck things?! I couldn't make it through that circuit) Hopefully I'll have better luck with it tomorrow!
  • amyonmyway1
    amyonmyway1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am loving ripped in 30!!! but I am only in the begining too..lol
    I am just about finished with week1, and on Sat. 5/18// I will be starting week 2. I have learned a valuable lesson , do not have your day of rest too early in the week ..haha ..makes you want another ..
    I am looking forward to making workout/encouragment buddies as well , so please add ..
    Good luck to everyone! stay focused! and get ripped

:happy:
  • JCHH88
    JCHH88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I will be starting level 2 tonight .. I found level 1 to be fairly 'easy' apart from that horrible running man! Unlike when i did the 30DS i have taken measurements this time. I go away on holidays in 6 weeks so I really need results from this! .. 7.4kg would be nice ;)
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    level 3 day 2 today and I so want to replace the other 3 days of this level with level 2 but id worry the results wouldnt be so good. Il push through it though and make it to the end. I was 30 inch wasit before I started and now I can get to 29 so pretty much lost an inch and thats great seeing as Iv had 2 kids in 2 yrs and no matter what iv done in the past 4 months Iv stayed at 30 inches! Also lost 3lbs this week so no idea how I did that! my partner said when he couldles me he can feel my hip bones and bony butt lol