Anyone want to get shredded with me?

Options
I'm starting 30 Day Shred on Sunday, August 1st and was wondering if anyone wants to join me? I think it's easier when you know people are doing it with you. We can encourage each other too!

Replies

• succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I am seriously thinking about it I do 3 classes a week but need to fit one more in.
  • monkeyfood
    monkeyfood Posts: 106
    Options
    I'll start it with you :) I've done it a few times but would love to do it every day for 30 days :)
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Come along with me! LOL I need all the encouragement I can get. But it's now or never on weight loss for me so I'm making myself do this.
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I'll start it with you :) I've done it a few times but would love to do it every day for 30 days :)

Awesome!! I'm so glad.
  • lstudholme
    Options
    I have done level 1 twice this week, there's no way I could do it everyday for 30 days!
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!
  • LaughItOff
    LaughItOff Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of Level Two - ooh it's good - but tough. Love how much work you get done in 20 minutes!
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    I'm in! I dunno if I will have my DVD by then because a friend is sending it to me.... but can I join ya whenever it gets here!?
  • ShirleyB1996
    ShirleyB1996 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it today, but I'd love to do it along with others! Good luck everyone!
  • ShirleyB1996
    ShirleyB1996 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You'll get it and be able to breeze through it by the end of 30 days!
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Yay! I'm so glad you guys are joining in too! It does really make it easier when you know someone else is going through it too even if you're not actually in my living room with me. I think my 17 year old is going to do it with me too. Tennis practice just started at school so we'll see how much she does of it with me.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Im on day 3 of level 1. You'll love it,its hard work but an *kitten* kicker. I work out six days a week and I was able to make it still a good workout for my level of fitness :D
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    That's great! I know it's gonna be different than what I'm used to but I like a good challenge.
  • MizMeow
    MizMeow Posts: 16
    Options
    I tried it for the first time tonight!! I will do it with you as well. I will also keep trying to get my 14 year old to try it as well, she is too sedentary..lol
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I tried it for the first time tonight!! I will do it with you as well. I will also keep trying to get my 14 year old to try it as well, she is too sedentary..lol

Awesome! I hope your daughter will join you. It's more fun when somebody's doing it with you. My daughter plays on the school tennis team and practice just started so I don't know how often she will participate with me.
  • amy1612
    Options
    I havent done 30DS over the weekend, but i'll be going to zumba this afternoon and doing an hour of pilates this evening,ready to get into day 4 tomorrow (Im only doing the shred on weekdays).
    I weighed in yesterday and have lost another couple of lbs, Im around 2lbs away from goal weight,anything after that is a bonus. I definately think the shred has helped me kick it up a gear this week. :D
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I just finished Day 1 of Level 1. I like it! I had a hard time keeping up with a couple things but overall, not too bad. (not sure I'll be saying that in the morning though) My biggest problem is getting off the floor after abs and getting right back into it. My knees and back don't let me move that fast yet.
  • amy1612
    Options
    Go you! As long as you keep up as much as possible taking your time getting up isnt a bad thing. If youve been doing exercise and you get up too fast you could get a head rush. The head should be the last thing you bring up :)
  • pinkstraw
    Options
    Where do you find the 30 day shred routine? :) I'm finally ready to get started on my goal!! :P
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Thanks Amy. I hadn't even thought about the head rush thing! That could be bad...lol.

I bought mine at Walmart for 10 bucks. It's in the exercise area of the sporting goods department. They have a good variety of exercise DVDs.