Lady in Red

Options
13»

Replies

• ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Looking at that pic, I'm surprised you have that many more to go.
  • Yilla
    Yilla Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!!
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You have done brilliantly. :flowerforyou:

Reading your posts made me realise you and I are very similar - I've done pretty much the same as you and we've lost about the same too! :smile:

Well done x
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Way to get it done. . .amazing transformation!
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Way to rock a red dress!

Congratulations on a job VERY well done. :flowerforyou: Thanks for sharing.
  • cinfaro
    cinfaro Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You guys are all awesome! Thank you for the compliments and encouragement!
  • meaningful99
    meaningful99 Posts: 174
    Options
    Fantastic accomplishment!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous love your red dress very classy :)
  • rodesiablair
    Options
    Wow. You. Look. Fabolous!!!! Thanks for the motivation!
  • sa993
    sa993 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wonderful job! Looking good!
  • dona000
    dona000 Posts: 70
    Options
    How inspiring! Way to go!
  • Great Job!! Love the inspiration-- you have Skinny Girl Arms!!! I sooo want SGAs!!!
    where did you get Jillian Michaels videos from and how long do you have to do them for? (ie. 30 mins per video, 45 mins) I am a single mom with 2 kids and it is hard to find a block of time to myself when I can devote to exercise. :)
  • cinfaro
    Options
    Great Job!! Love the inspiration-- you have Skinny Girl Arms!!! I sooo want SGAs!!!
    where did you get Jillian Michaels videos from and how long do you have to do them for? (ie. 30 mins per video, 45 mins) I am a single mom with 2 kids and it is hard to find a block of time to myself when I can devote to exercise. :)

I started with the 30 day shred. It is only 20 minutes! I have 3 kids too so it totally fit in with my schedule! The arms are the hardest part to loose. I still have all the under arm flabber. I do have all her other videos too and love them all. I get them from Amazon. They are the cheapest there.
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! looking amazing!
  • PapillonBleu72
    PapillonBleu72 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You rock!!!!
    You look fabulous!
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    AWE to the SOME!!! You look amazing! Love love love the dress. Just said to another great success story that it is so awesome to wear dresses again!

Have to say ditto on the JM vidoes. It has worked for me and I stick with them! I've got the bingo wings too! They are decreasing just in very small increments!

Thanks for sharing!
  • cinfaro
    Options
    AWE to the SOME!!! You look amazing! Love love love the dress. Just said to another great success story that it is so awesome to wear dresses again!

Have to say ditto on the JM vidoes. It has worked for me and I stick with them! I've got the bingo wings too! They are decreasing just in very small increments!

Thanks for sharing!

I agree!!! Congrats on your loss! I never thought I would be able to wear color! Loving it!!!
  • amehime
    amehime Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great work!! You look beautiful.
  • cinfaro
    Options
    Awwww...you lost an Olsen twin! Mazel Tov! Everyone deserves a red dress:)

I love that comparison!!! hahaha :laugh:
  • bayerngirl
    bayerngirl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!