I'm a Newbie........

Options
Hi All,

I'm new to the site but I've just completed day 3 of the 'Attack Diet'...... 2 more days to go. Dunno if I'm eating enough but I don't have the inclination or the time to eat any more. I can't eat for the sake of eating !! Guess I'll know when I do my dreaded 'weigh-in' on Sunday..... I'm dreading that - I'll be devestated if I haven't lost a significant amount of weight......... :sad:

Replies

• tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will find a lot of support here. I've never heard of the Attack Diet, but I do know you need to get at least 1200 calories/day.
  • molberts
    molberts Posts: 35
    Options
    yay mum you made it to MFP! welcome :)
  • MimsDR
    MimsDR Posts: 12
    Options
    Aw thanks Team 70455 and Molberts .............. I'm gonna need all the help and support I can get !! If I think about all the weight I have to lose I'm tempted to just throw the towel in - but I really want to do this so I'm really gonna try to stick it out ............ X :ohwell:
  • MimsDR
    Options
    NOTE TO SELF : Wear Trainers when walking !!
    I walked the last couple of times wearing the wrong shoes, coz I couldn't get my trainers without the dogs knowing I was going for a walk ........now I have shin splints and won't be able to walk for a couple of days.
  • molberts
    molberts Posts: 35
    Options
    hide them at the back door and they wont see :o)
  • MimsDR
    Options
    Thought of that - might stick em up on the shelf at the back door or in the boiler house !! :wink:
  • juls1017
    Options
    Hello everyone I am just joining tonight......I saw this website in my Family Circle magazine....I think this is going to be a great way to track everything I do without having to pay the Weight Watchers prices. Good luck to everyone.....:smile: