A mom looking for other moms.

Options
I am looking for other moms who know all about the hectic life we lead. I have a 4 year old boy, a 2.5 yearold girl, and a 8 month old baby girl I am breast feeding. Breast feeding, by the way, has not done me any favors what so ever. Please add me. I get no supportfrom my family or friends. More importantly, I need new ideas and a food critic that can help me fine tune my eating habits. Please and thank you!

Replies

• jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom of two, a 3 yr old and a 10 month old. Feel free to add me as i am always looking for more support!!
  • cjaharmon
    cjaharmon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am not a mom of young ones, but lead a hectic life style working full time, and having two teenagers involved in band/guard activities all year.
  • Marmite2012
    Marmite2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Kirsty and I live in Edinburgh; single Mum & student midwife. I'll happily add you and we can support each other if you like?
  • StaceyWalley
    StaceyWalley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of a 2yr old and a 1 month old. boys boys. i can always use more friends here. :) feel free to add.
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Dang, girl.... you were busy gettin' busy for a while ;)

I am a mom of an almost 2 year old, trying to slim down before another pregnancy and I am still currently nursing. Feel free to add me!
  • tntmom87
    tntmom87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm a single mom of two girls...almost 6 and almost 3. I love meeting other mothers because there's a better understanding of just how stressful it is...feel free to add!
  • BuffyLynnDuffy
    BuffyLynnDuffy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 4 Children. They are 13 year old girl, 14 year old boy, 15 year old girl,and a 16 year old girl. My husband calls me a stay at home mom but they are all in school LOL. I know all about the hectic lifestyle (as soon as school is out that is). My Fitness Pal has worked well for me thus far. I am down 35 in the past 3 months and 50 total since Jan 1st. My mother has many health issues as a result of her weight and my sisters are struggling as well. It is a lifestyle change that I am going to struggle with for the rest of my life, but I want to be around for my children and husband. I am always looking for more support.
  • Tbuttrfly79
    Tbuttrfly79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a single mom of 3 kiddos, ages 13, 8, and 6.....I also work full time and lead an extremely hectic life. Here to support others in same situation!! :)
  • msny15
    msny15 Posts: 14
    Options
    Sent you a request! I also have 3 small children (my youngest is 6 months), work and try to be healthy! I have kept it up since Jan 1st and have lost 23 pounds - you can do this!!
  • boundlily911
    boundlily911 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a two year old myself, and can always use a little extra support! Adding you now...
  • meltingmama1965
    Options
    Hi im a mom of one autistic child and believe me i have a very hectic life. My son always tries to get us in trouble with social services says we beat him which isnt true. I deal with counsalors, school, doctors, and my son and my husband who is also a big kid. There is always chaos in my house every day. I have no support either for the weight loss. Plz add me we can support each other.
  • ChristineLavi
    ChristineLavi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Fellow mom here of a 11 yr girl and 8 yr son - between working full time, keeping house football, cheerleading, swimming, husband - I am on this journey to finding and making time for me therfore being there for my family.
    I am always up for meeting new ppl here for support and to provide support - even more so moms that know what moms go through :)
    Add request sent.
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am 33 y/o and a mom of a 7 y/o girl and an 11 y/o boy. I am also work fulltime as well as take complete care of the house. It's a big job and I have been learning how to make time to work out so I can get healthy for myself and them!!
  • momo9128706
    momo9128706 Posts: 45
    Options
    I have a 6 and 7 year old, 40 hr work week, plus 2 hr workouts daily..I hear you! Add me to! =]
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of almost 4 year old and a 7 month old baby......have reduced breastfeeding to just twice a day recently......life is as hectic as it could be lol :) I am enjoying it every bit though......i gained 25 kgs oops.... i was 85, now come down to 78....my target is 60......have been controlling over diet and tracking it every day on MFP...I don't do strenuous workouts...some circuit training, squats lunges for about half hour daily...please feel free to add me in.....:)
  • MOGRL
    MOGRL Posts: 10
    Options
    I have 2 girls ages 11 and 7, I am always looking for new friends to talk to!
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mommy of 7 ages 8 down to 1 year old twins that I am still breastfeeding. I also homeschool the eldest 4. Plus, we travel a lot because of my husbands work. I get the busy thing. I don't know that I will be the greatest example of what to eat. I love pasta and pizza and have them frequently. I love fruits and veggies too. I figure as long as I am under my calorie goals its good. Feel free to add me if you want someone who will cheer you on as you work towards getting healthy.:smile:

A little baby weight history. I gained 80 with my first, 25 with my second, 40 with my third, 50 with my fourth, 45 with my fifth, and 55 with the twins. I always try to get the weight off before the next pregnancy (it doesn't always happen that way). I have come home from the hospital weighing what I did going in (not quite sure how that is possible, but it happened more than once. ) I have to work it off, but I don't want to be overweight and unhealthy and unable to keep up with my children so I push and make it happen. I am now about 6 or 7 pounds UNDER my wedding weight and about 3-4 pounds away from my goal! It can be done it just takes work. :smile: