Starting Over- New here!

Options
Tewsy87
Tewsy87 Posts: 55 Member
Hey everyone. I am new here. I have tried loosing weight before. I just always gave up and ended up gaining even more weight afterwords. Now that I am over 200 lbs, and my weight is starting to take a toll on my body, I have no choice but to seriously make a change. I bought a treadmill second hand and said to myself, I WILL DO THIS. And I am not giving up this time.

I appreciate anyone who is supportive of my goal. Please friend me on here. I need all the positive attitude that I can get. There is a long road ahead, and I will walk, or maybe even run it to the end.

Replies

• HappyWifeBeth
    HappyWifeBeth Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You're in a good place here. MFP is a great support community. We can do it together! Sending friend request :)
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • indigoj9
    indigoj9 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I understand. I did really well and then just let it all go. Gained almost all I lost and now starting all over again. Disgusted with myelf but determined to get it off and keep it off.
  • rbbateman1
    rbbateman1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have not used the support community since I have joined but I am excited to do so as well. Positivity is one of the most usefule tools to get through your challenge!
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just sent a friend request. We can all use all the positive support we can get.
  • EmilyMcD84
    EmilyMcD84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Request sent! Anyone needing a supportive friend, add me :)
  • Tewsy87
    Options
    Thanks! Got it!
  • Tewsy87
    Options
    Yes, I also feel guilty about the weight I have gained. All the more reason to get it off again.
  • YankeesLvr52
    YankeesLvr52 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to try and help. Will send request.