Over 130 pounds lost...about 60-65 to go!

Options

Replies

• Angela7zFit
    Angela7zFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Nice work !!! you look awesome
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Great job, most people lose about 10-20 lbs in boot so, that's just a heads up you may want to go in at a higher weight.
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job. You're looking fantastic!
  • lisahewitt22
    lisahewitt22 Posts: 102
    Options
    You are so gorgeous! Congrats, you must feel amazing :love:
  • MsSweetcrum
    MsSweetcrum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look Great! I am so encouraged I am at the beginnning of my weight loss venture and I seemed to be starting off like you with watching my calorie intake. I enjoy cooking and have began trying new healthy receipes and revamping some of my old ones. I am increasing my walking with the awareness of my FitBit. Thanks for your post it is truly inspiring!
  • chixyb
    chixyb Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great job, most people lose about 10-20 lbs in boot so, that's just a heads up you may want to go in at a higher weight.

Thank you! I'm kind of hoping I have that experience as I am planning on adding mass (gaining muscle) once I'm all settled in, right now I'm just focusing on cutting fat/losing weight.

Thanks again :D
  • chixyb
    chixyb Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look Great! I am so encouraged I am at the beginnning of my weight loss venture and I seemed to be starting off like you with watching my calorie intake. I enjoy cooking and have began trying new healthy receipes and revamping some of my old ones. I am increasing my walking with the awareness of my FitBit. Thanks for your post it is truly inspiring!

I love cooking and my favorite part is trying new recipes! When I did finally start exercising, I too did walking. It's really a great way to start, you will do wonderful!

If you are ever in need of recipe ideas, let me know! I store all of mine on pinterest and follow a few blogs (Skinny Taste and Kalyn's Kitchen are my favorites!) as well. Good luck!
  • rhondafrick
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!!!!!!
  • mycupyourcake
    mycupyourcake Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Wowza. Great job!
  • rose_gian
    rose_gian Posts: 43
    Options
    You are beautiful and an inspiration to me.
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! Keep it up and go after your dreams!!!
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That is an AMAZING transformation. Keep this up, and you'll be ready to deal with MEPS in no time! (my husband is currently in the process of getting into OTS for the Air Force, so I know it's tough)

Friend me if you want! :D
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look absolutely gorgeous.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    130 lbs lost...............WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING
  • samsteve2012
    samsteve2012 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    wow well done you look great, go for it girl :-)
  • catsnap213
    catsnap213 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    absolutely wonderful! And what a terrific goal you are working towards! Keep it up
  • Besa27
    Besa27 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT & BEAUTIFUL!
  • michelle0114
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • sljenkins
    sljenkins Posts: 76
    Options
    You look AMAZiNG! Keep up the hard work! Thank you for being an inspiration to myself and many more :)
  • peaceissues
    peaceissues Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Good for you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!