3 Years, 118lbs Lost. Before After Pic

Options
crobinson3
crobinson3 Posts: 35 Member
Hi everyone.

After 3 years of weight loss, I'm down to my 3 year low of 73.5kg from a starting point of 127kg. (A loss of 118lbs or 53.5kg) I've openly blogged my progress at www.aroundthewaist.co.uk and on MFP. I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself today. I never thought I'd get to this point.

beforeafter.png

Replies

• satch52
    satch52 Posts: 7
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great.:happy:
  • melissaogdenrhode
    Options
    Well CONGRATULATIONS to you! All your hard work has paid off! I'm sure you feel as great as you look. Keep smiling from ear to ear! You earned it!
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    What a awesome job! You are a inspiration to me, and my journey. Keep up the good work you have done, to keep it off.
  • cathjones88
    Options
    WOWEE! Fantastic, so inspiring. Well done. :smile:
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Wow! Simply Wow!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing! What a phenomenal job you've done. I don't even have the words to describe it except WOW! Great for you! And you're young, so you'll probably keep this habit your entire adult life and be all the healthier because of it. GREAT JOB!
  • mama050709
    mama050709 Posts: 100
    Options
    WTG!! AMZING!
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    Congratulations!!! =D
  • Scncartist
    Scncartist Posts: 173
    Options
    WOW! You're HOT! :-) Great Job!!! Truly and inspiration! :-)
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! :drinker:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    What a success! I also appreciate that your post shows that it doesn't always happen overnight. You are probably healthier for doing it at a moderate pace! What FORTITUDE!!!!!!! Your skin and everything looks great! I am much older than you but it has taken me 5 years to lose my weight (almost 60#) and sometimes it is hard to not see tons of pounds coming off each month but it has been slow and steady and I am still in a better place than if I had never tried!

Great post!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So proud of you!

D
  • Dee678
    Dee678 Posts: 53
    Options
    You are a true inspiration!
  • sharonuk10
    sharonuk10 Posts: 277
    Options
    Superb!! Well done!!
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing -- and for being my friend on here. You are an inspiration and look phenomenal. All that hard work! GREAT job!
  • akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options
    WOW!!! you look fantastic. It might have been hard work but from the look of your pictures it was well worth it
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!!! Congratulations!:bigsmile:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou: You look wonderful and younger!!! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!!:flowerforyou:
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Congratulations to you on all your hard work & the success that has resulted from it. . .you're definitely an inspiration to us all to keep on!!!
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look wonderful! What an amazing journey and a true inspiration to us all.
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WOW!!
    You are amazing!! What a great post!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!