Nutty 30-something with 100+ lbs to lose

Options
Hi there,

I'm rekindling my committment to losing weight and am looking for some support. I am in my thirties and have more than 100 lbs to lose and am also trying my hand at C25k, which thus far has been a horribly hilarious endeavor. A person never knows how out of shape they are until they decide to take up running. :laugh:

Anyway, looking for some light hearted people to trade support. Hope to hear from you!

Replies

• YankeesLvr52
    YankeesLvr52 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Would definitely like to help if I can. I'll send you a friend request if OK.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    *Hand Raise!* I like running.
  • peachy_keen
    peachy_keen Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I thought this post was about me. ;)

Request sent!
  • Longhop83
    Longhop83 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi there KolaCabana

Im Liam, I'm in my 30s and looking to get back into running, used to do it quite alot then i stopped and eat!

Looking to lose around 20-30llbs and would like to help you and be helped!
  • cookieluvsya
    cookieluvsya Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    sent FR.. starting to love running again myself :)
  • hayleysuel
    hayleysuel Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    request sent! I love MFP fam!
  • Wrenbot87
    Wrenbot87 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm working my way through C25K currently! I'm on W7D2!
  • MrsJJUt
    MrsJJUt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Oh! Me too! I love all the support and laughs I get on MFP!!
  • eventerchick80
    eventerchick80 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Request about to be sent! 33 here with a lot that needs to get gone. Did a 5k already but I'd like to be able to run one instead of walk it! :)
  • April_Girl83
    Options
    friend request sent! 30 year old here with 60lb+ to lose and a secret desire to get out there and give running a go (although my confidence aint great at the moment!) x
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I would like to add you as well. I try my best to be supportive but in a fun way! :) I will send you a friend request. Good luck on your journey!
  • sarafina30907
    Options
    Hi there! Would love to be friends; sending request :)
  • KolaCabana
    KolaCabana Posts: 19
    Options
    YAY! Thanks guys & gals - you rock!
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!

I have done C25k before and quit in the middle both times. I think it's a mental block as much as a physical. Just know that you are allowed to repeat weeks until they get easier!

I'm doing a group training program right now and it is working very well so far. All those other people make it easier to suck it up :)