NSV

Options
jackieg218
jackieg218 Posts: 96 Member
So on Mother's Day, while visiting my mom,we all ended up at Walmart and my brother grabs 2 barbells and calls me over to him. He thrusts them into my hands and tells me.... That is how much weight you have lost! It was a 30 and a 20lb... I was so stoked!!! I pretty much ran to the next isle over with them in tow to have my dad feel the weight. By the time I got to him I was in shock that I used to carry that everywhere I went. Every step, every waking moment I lugged around that 50lbs. I am sure my brother had NO CLUE what an amazing thing he gave me when he showed me that. My whole life he has always been in shape, so I am not sure if he realized what an amazing gift of insight he gave me.... But I will be forever great full for that day!!

Jackie

Replies

• Sixel
    Sixel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!

Congratulations.
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    yeah great NSV! and great motivation to keep it that way :)
  • 1diggs
    1diggs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nannyal
    nannyal Posts: 50
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. What an amazing job.:flowerforyou:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Awwww, that's a sweet NSV! I would have never thought to do that too :) Good job on your weight loss! :)
  • RedsknU2
    RedsknU2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Great NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!