Hello Everyone

Options
I am new to this site (obviously LOL) this is a really cool site. I am a mom of four, work, and trying to finish college. I can search what I ate and everything is in this website. I am a very competitive person. A family member came to visit me when I got married in June of 2009. At the time my weight was always the same 190. Any who a family member (female) attended my wedding she was 234lbs. Well, I saw my brother in-law (the member from earlier) just two months from today, he showed me a picture of his wife Now 2013. The same lady I saw on my wedding had lost 114 pounds. I was very jealous. I asked how did she do it
what did she use. I had many questions. Well, I decided I needed to challenge myself to lose the weight if she did it in one year I can do it too. So, I started searching for help. I signed up with a gym……….
Now this site is my best friend…. Wish me luck everyone…….50 lbs to go!!!!!!!

Replies

• brendabuffington10
    brendabuffington10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you, just take one day at a time. A real motivation for me is logging into this site a couple times a day :smile:
  • KeyoriNyte
    KeyoriNyte Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you so much... I am very shy.... And I need some encouragment........ :-)