Day 100 Progress Check in With Pics

Options
kmcosgrove115
kmcosgrove115 Posts: 260 Member
I've posted pics along the way documenting the changing shape as the visuals really help me to see it from another perspective.................today is my 100th day on MFP...............thought I'd line up the milestone pics and then the Day 5 to today, Day 100................looking forward to posting more as the weight drops!

1d286a85-2066-40ce-abe7-370313ebbf16_zps588c318c.jpg

Day5OnlytoDay100Only_zps2284dd22.jpg

Replies

• DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look great! what are you doing to help lose weight?
  • kmcosgrove115
    Options
    I actually switched to whole food plant based in early Feb 2013 after a terrible year of health - a friend had me watch Forks Over Knives on Netflix and I am now going to enroll in Cornell's plant based nutrition course to get certified!

I eat no meat, no dairy and no oil - only fruits, veggies and grains - nothing processed. I also just started to juice and now crave my homemade raw juices which can be 6 glasses a day - yummy! That is a huge factor I think in really getting the body healthy and losing.

I also figured out my BMR and TDEE and eat 20% less TDEE always but above BMR so I faithfully log - I have alot more to go but the pics help me..............my story was featured on Engine 2's site and also FOK if you want to read reg my health issues that really pushed me to make a lifestyle change!

http://engine2diet.com/the-daily-beet/kristens-incredible-story-plus-a-mbwm-giveaway/

http://www.forksoverknives.com/after-a-year-of-terrible-health-forks-over-knives-has-me-back-on-track/
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You look beautiful!
  • Snatched614
    Snatched614 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    U GO GIRL... ur killing them in those dresses! :)
  • mizzhogbear
    mizzhogbear Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well done you greeeeeaaaaattt :-)
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are doing great!
  • kmcosgrove115
    Options
    Thanks guys! Snatched you are too funny! The idea to snap and post pics is a huge help to me so I am excited to keep on losing and at the end have one final Day 5 pic to current - bathing suit this weekend - it's getting there and is looking good!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Before: Pretty
    Now: Knockout

Nice work, girlie! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!