Options
    fruit - pineapples, apples
    banana with yoghurt,
    nuts
    carrots
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love the jiffy pop healthy pop popcorn, or fresh cut fruit. Not too many calories however, very filling.
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    smile:
  • oddgirlout
    oddgirlout Posts: 20
    Options
    Some of my favorite snacks have already been mentioned but here's a short list:

Edamame
    String cheese
    Popcorn
    Nature valley thins (for the sweet tooth)
    Veggies (cooked broccoli/green beans)
    Raw veggies with low fat sour cream (2 TBS) and hidden valley fiesta ranch mix (watch sodium)
    Wasbi soy almonds
    Sunflower seeds
    hard boiled eggs
    celery with natural peanut butter

If I am really starving I try to drink a lot of water before my snack. It really helps curb your appetite.
  • sdbart
    sdbart Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    An Apple and PB2 topping it! YUM :love:
  • ScruffyPants
    Options
    You guys are awesome! Thank you! i was having a brain fart and couldn't think of anything but my yoghurt or an apple
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    a cup / 1/2 tin of a healthy option soup - filling and a good way to get the veggies in. usually around 100 cal.
  • mummamckay
    mummamckay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for something sweet, I just tried the cool whip thing I got from here and man was it friggin good. I'm glad I didn't make a bunch.
    You take 4 graham cracker square, dollop a bit of lite or fat free cool whip in between to make 2 square sandwiches. wrap and freeze.

so so so good!!! I'm going to try adding a few choc chips or strawberries next time.

130 calories
  • mummamckay
    mummamckay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, they sound amazing! Xx
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Cottage Cheese is a great snack as well. Loaded with amino acids that will help you preserve lean muscle along with that its a healthy fat that is loaded with times released protein; also perfect before bed!