A reintroduction after a miserable fail...

Options
Hello, again, I am Sarah and yes, I have introduced myself here about a month ago. However, I lacked serious motivation and drinking didn't help.
So, here I am again. I decided to sober up, and decided to start eating healthy. I am 24 days sober and on my 3rd day of healthy eating. :) I feel great about making good, healthy choices and I can't wait to see myself in a year from now. But i will keep it to a day at a time, as I still have a hankering for pizza and pepsi ;) I would love any friends to go on this journey with me!

Replies

• buffermarie
    buffermarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.... add me if you like :)
  • Jelly_Bean313
    Jelly_Bean313 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hiya Sarah! No worries, I'm new too. I'm a recovering alcoholic and it seemed that I gained majority of my weight after I quit drinking. Well, that and I got married, I don't know what the biggest contributing factor was. So.... I supposed from one newbie to another semi-newbie... WELCOME BACK!!!! You got this!
  • Ely0418
    Ely0418 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hello... Your doing a great job sobering up, I could just imagine how hard it could be..... I love pizza and pepsi too!!! I told myself, I'm not even a loud to even think about that kind of food. Add me I need some motivation, and love to give it back....

I