Hi There :0)

Options
Hello All... I just completed my 2nd day using myfitnesspal and I am feeling really good about my new weight loss goals. I really feel like holding myself accountable through journaling is going to be beneficial. :-)

Replies

• bree1609
    bree1609 Posts: 136
    Options
    Hello! I'm new, too! Still getting to know the site, but I love it so far. Good luck!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Hello & welcome! I just started using MFP starting this week but I agree, the journaling is very helpful....and for some reason I do better with it on the computer than on paper :bigsmile: Best of luck to you as you reach your goals!! :flowerforyou:
  • umhbsader
    umhbsader Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you both so much! The support and encouragement that every one has shown is another really great aspect of this site. :0)
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello there!! Welcome aboard!! I am new too..starting this week. Good luck on your new journey. :)
  • Coffee_Kat
    Coffee_Kat Posts: 10
    Options
    New here as well. Good luck everyone! We can do this!! =-)
  • jessudd
    jessudd Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on a week, and so far, it's been great! Terrific tools and an encouraging community. Good luck!!!
  • brankinfoster
    brankinfoster Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I completed my first week today. I have not done my weekly weight yet but I feel good and I know I'm eating better. I'm going to try not to be discouraged if I don't lose right away because I know this is a slow process. My husband liked the idea of tracking calories online so he is now on MFP too. We have fun with it. If you haven't already, check out the exercise database. It's amazing how quickly you can add up the calories burned by doing just a little bit extra. I like the idea of logging my exercise the next day so that I don't eat away all the calories I burn during my workouts. Good luck to you all! Let's keep each other accountable! :happy: