What was for dinner?

Options
I need to be accountable so i will write every meal so everyone can see!!!

For dinner tonight i had one soft shell taco and a large salad and an icecream cone with 1/2 cup smarties icecream!!! :blushing:

jackie

Replies

• icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I need to be accountable so i will write every meal so everyone can see!!!

For dinner tonight i had one soft shell taco and a large salad and an icecream cone with 1/2 cup smarties icecream!!! :blushing:

jackie
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I had subway... foot long turkey and ham with no cheese.... jello pudding cup.... and lots and lots of water.. :bigsmile:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I had 1/2 c spaghetti sauce 2 italian sausage links, 1 cup pasta and a sprinkling of parmesan cheese. Hubby cooked and he doesn't diet. Oh well, I just do a little more exercise.
  • dejones
    dejones Posts: 41
    Options
    I had 2 cups salad,1 breaded buffalo chicken tenderloin,4 tablespoons fat free ranch dressing.
    It was almost as good as Zaxby's chicken salad.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad Jackie...lol

I had 2..count em...2 slices of pizza.:blushing:

PMS is a grand, grand thing....hehe

In my defense, I swam for two hours, fished for three, and went on a 4 mile walk. I'm not gonna feel bad. Nope, not one bit.:bigsmile:
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    2 chicken soft tacos with 2% cheese, salsa, and dark greens with low cal tortillas and 8 thin tortilla chips. I also had breyers double churn chocolate with cool whip free...yum
  • JustGorgeous
    Options
    Red beans and rice
    and chicken
  • joodles0290
    Options
    I had 1/2 a lebanese chicken breast with pita bread and humus. It was really good and only about 250 cals for the whole meal :flowerforyou:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I had a Jennie-0 lean turkey burger with a hamburger bun..and walked off a good 500 calories today so I could enjoy my before bed cereal w/ Rice Milk ( Cereal addict here!)
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    About 1/4- 1/2 cup macaroni (squiggly kind), half a sausage link and a dash of part skim mozarella shredded cheese
  • Slender1
    Slender1 Posts: 185
    Options
    I cup greens, 5oz seasoned chicken breast, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1 Tbsp lite balsamic dressing ... makes a low-cal yummy and satisfying salad!

for dessert - a skinny cow skinny dipper
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    1/2 cup of 16 bean soup and 1/2 cup of white rice..mmm
    32 ounces of water..
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    deboles whole wheat spaghetti with ground turkey and tomato sauce
    skinny cow no sugar added ice cream sandwich
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Grilled chicken salad with Bountifuls tuscan romano basil dressing and a piece of whole wheat toast. This dressing is great and only 25 calories for 2 Tbsp

1/2 cup Haagen Dazs frozen coffee yogurt with fat free cool whip!

yummy!
  • cjjones58
    cjjones58 Posts: 44
    Options
    parmesan crusted talapia, these are excellant and low in calories
    salad with lite ranch dressing