Hello *waves*.. I'm new here

LadyZoe
LadyZoe Posts: 36 Member
I'm hoping that I'll be able to lose weight again. When I was younger it came off with a little less effort, but now that I am in my 30's I have ballooned out and have spent the past 7 months trying differnet things to shrink down in size with little luck.
hopefully I'll be able to get back on track and lose the weight.

Replies

• LadyZoe
    LadyZoe Posts: 36 Member
    I'm hoping that I'll be able to lose weight again. When I was younger it came off with a little less effort, but now that I am in my 30's I have ballooned out and have spent the past 7 months trying differnet things to shrink down in size with little luck.
    hopefully I'll be able to get back on track and lose the weight.
  • Hi, i hear you on everything you said. I am trying to lose weight too, obviously huh i guess that was cheezy. I hope to talk to you and be able to help each other :)
  • papi71
    papi71 Posts: 2
    Hi LadyZoe and FarrellWendyLynn,
    It really is encouraging to realize that there are so many people that are going through the same things that i am and are working toward similar goals. LadyZoe, when i turned THIRTY it seemed like a curse to my figure and general fitness. I know many guys do not generally talk in the open about such things as weight gain even though they are just as bothered by them as women are.
    It never occured to me that as fit and active as i was through out my life that the day would come when even my out of shape relatives felt terrible for me after i had suffered a terrible knee injury trying out for a professional soccer team and my dreams getting shuttred, and depression setting in even though i denied being depressed through the whole thing. So getting on hear and realizing that i am not alone on this Boat helps and that is where reading FarrellWendyLynn's reply to you about supporting each other is encouraging.
    Good luck to both of you and hope to hear from you soon.