30 Day Shred Results (Round 1)

Options
I just completed Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and I lost 5 lbs and 9 inches. I lost a half inch on my neck, a half inch off each thigh, an inch off each arm, an inch and a half off my chest, two inches off my waist, and two inches off my hips. I was pretty surprised that I lost that many inches. I was hoping for more weight loss but I'm happy with what I've lost so far. I worked for every bit of it! I can tell that I've gotten stronger and I can see more muscle definition all over my body. I won't post pictures yet because they wouldn't show much change...but I can tell that I've changed and that's good enough for me!

I didn't follow any special diet other than eating 1300-1500 calories a day. I don't drink soda or juices and I try to limit breads, pasta, and sugar.

Today I started a second round of the 30 day shred and hopefully by the end of this round I'll have some good before and after pictures! :)

Replies

• musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the results!
  • Yilla
    Yilla Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great results! :) I love the 30DS work out.
  • SarahL522
    SarahL522 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!! Im thinking about starting this program.. sounds like it gets great results!
  • Imaginary1
    Imaginary1 Posts: 16
    Options
    Great job!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!