Share a pet peeve!

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Options
    Getting on the freeway behind someone going 35 mph! Get up to the frickin' speed limit or we're both going to get smashed into!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    People who make excuses because they are (fill in the blank). Is it too hard to realize that life is a B*tch for all of us? That your CHOICES define who you are and where you are going? Is that a foreign concept? Sheesh! If you don't like something...CHANGE IT!

Right. My favorite is "I work too much."
    Since starting to lose weight, I've been working 10hr days, going to school full time, and moving. And it wasn't MAGIC that made me get my lazy butt out of bed 60 mins/day to exercise!
    Lazy, lazy, lazy!!
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    People who decide to to conversate in the middle of the sidewalk or aisle
    ... and
    People who walk slowly.... move out of the way!
    Slackers/lazy people.
  • srslybritt
    Options
    Getting on the freeway behind someone going 35 mph! Get up to the frickin' speed limit or we're both going to get smashed into!

You're my hero.
    This.
    Every day of my life.

JUST. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    Gas pedal's on the right, btw!!!
  • dubster
    dubster Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    People that think they have more of a right to smoke next to me Then I have not to breathe their Posinous 2nd hand smoke in.
    ( I would like to go up to them with a can of bug spray and spray above and around them so the have to breathe it in and say "I have the right to spray this anywhere I want". )

Gross individuals that blow there nose at a table in a resturant.
    ( I would Like to go up to there table lift my leg and let out a nice juicy fart while they are eating, then do a 1 lap crop dust as I leave.)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    people who try and tell me what to do...unless you are giving me a paycheck to do so, STFU

tumblr_m791d5cKdn1rx6ay1o1_500.gif
  • Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    people who try and tell me what to do...unless you are giving me a paycheck to do so, STFU

no kidding.. that pisses me off soo bad. or when they try to give you advice that you already know...
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

no kidding.. that pisses me off soo bad. or when they try to give you advice that you already know...

I know!! how can you be so stupid? amirite? lol

tumblr_inline_mgqf2qTy0b1ryb0hd.gif
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    People who refuse to educate themselves when it comes to easily verifiable things (EG politics). Google is a click away!
    Those who don't believe, for whatever reason, in mental illness or the facets therein. Uhm...what?
    Being skipped over in forums.
    Undeserved arrogance.
  • johnny059qn
    johnny059qn Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Come on, I know you all have them. Wednesday is Ventsday!

Mine is when people don't budget enough time at the gym to get there early so they can actually wait their turn for a machine/lap lane. No, the rest of us, who GOT HERE FIRST and had to wait, should NOT have to move for you, prince/princess.

Ready.... go!

I know what you mean. The same thing happened at the airport a couple of years ago. A guy was in line asking people to let him in front of them because he was going to miss his flight. The guy behind me told him "no". "Everyone else made it here on time, you should have left earlier". I hate when people intentionally cut the time to the last minute to arrive at the airport and expect everyone to bend over for them.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Backhanded compliments.

When my mother in law sees me on the computer when she gets home from work, plops on the couch and stuffs her face with candy and says "Well what have YOU done all day?" because apparently being on the laptop = not doing a damn thing.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Leaving a restroom sink a wet mess. Seriously. People are such fricken slobs.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Leaving a restroom sink a wet mess. Seriously. People are such fricken slobs.

Yes!! AND nasty toilets. Really???
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Drivers that dont use blinkers when they turn...
  • srslybritt
    Options
    People who refuse to educate themselves when it comes to easily verifiable things (EG politics). Google is a click away!
    Those who don't believe, for whatever reason, in mental illness or the facets therein. Uhm...what?
    Being skipped over in forums.
    Undeserved arrogance.

Are you sure we're not related somehow??
    Yes, YES YES YES, yes, and yes!

Esp the mental illness one, though.
    :explode:
  • Princess_Peppers
    Princess_Peppers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Rude people - manners cost nothing!
    Spitting - absolutely disgusting!
    People who don't clear their trays in fast food restaurants. YOU HAVE TO WALK PAST ABOUT 5 BINS TO GET OUT!
    Littering - lazy and inconsiderate
    Slow walkers especially when I'm in a hurry!
    Smokers in general
    Smelly people - surely you notice an odour that strong. Take a shower and wash your clothes!
    Excessive advert breaks
    Passive aggressive people - just say what you mean!
    Office politics - I could make my point more succinctly and save time if I didn't have to tiptoe round your dam ego!
    How any decent special offers and deals always contain the phrase "excluding Northern Ireland".
    Insomnia - why wont my mind just shut down and let me rest?

The last one may well be due to all of the above ;)
  • lakupsch
    lakupsch Posts: 5
    Options
    How about people who know I am trying to lose weight and either

A) comment about the amount of food I'm eating (think lots of veges, fruit, lean protien) "You're NEVER going to lose the weight if you keep eating like that". Meanwhile their lunch consists of a LARGE bag of peanut butter m&m's

or

B) go out of their way to bring me a cookie, cupcake, ect. Then comment that "You'll never lose the weight if you don't have a treat every now and then". To them every now and then is EVERY time they walk past the tray!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    When people feel the need to butt in about me picking up my dog's *kitten*.

I run and hike with my dog so I always tuck one of the little dog poo bags into my shoe. Fits perfectly and I can't even tell that it's there.

On SEVERAL occasions, I have had people walk by while my dog is doing her business, and ask me how I plan to dispose of it since I don't seem to have a doggy poo bag.

Then I make them feel very stupid when I pull the bag outta my shoe. Still, it's annoying as hell.
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    People who use "less" when they mean "fewer".
  • castelluzzo99
    castelluzzo99 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Mine is twisted telephone cords. But there are hardly any of those left in the world, thanks to cordless phones. So maybe I need a new pet peeve...