bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    S&M and coke

Wooohoooo! Hookers and blow.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I won't give up anything.

Moderation, or I'm not gonna keep losing.

AMEN!!! Couldn't have said it any better.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I've cut down on many things, but really haven't given up anything. That would be silly. Everything in moderation, or compensation.
  • stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Giving up giving up. Too lazy to keep carrying all the fruits of affluenza. :)
  • whycantregister
    whycantregister Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What are some things that you will not give up even though you are getting healthy and losing weight?

For me, its coffee with sugar and fat free creamer. Like, 4-6 cups of coffee per day. I have always loved coffee and have no interest in giving it up :smile: I will gladly sacrifice just about anything else from my prior life, but I gotta have cream and sugar in my many, many, cups of coffee lol

I am a COFFEE addict too, and proud :drinker: I will never ever give it up for anything else. I used to drink super big cups of coffee every 2-3 hours, and it has to be super creamy and super sweet. Sometimes, when my kitchen has run out of coffee/ sugar/ coffee-mate (and the shop isn't open yet), I would be so agitated, restless, headache and even cry until I could buy it.

But now, I'm still drinking a few cups of coffee everyday, but I am just trying to reduce it a lil bit (as I am trying to reduce my sugar and fat intake as best as I could).

:heart:
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Hookers
    ::dirty::
  • SmileyJessie10
    SmileyJessie10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have thought about this a lot. =) I think I have incorporated more into my diet instead of giving up things. lol
    BUT... giving up chocolate or cheese (especially on pizza!) has NEVER been an option.
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    popcorn, coffee with cream, splenda, diet coke, pizza
  • azanne07
    azanne07 Posts: 32
    Options
    I wont give up anything that i like. just gotta watchportion size. consume in moderation and do extra exercise when needed.