Share a pet peeve!

Options

Replies

• castelluzzo99
    castelluzzo99 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    People who use "less" when they mean "fewer".

Hey, I just found my new pet peeve! This is so totally annoying! That, and number/amount. And any other obvious grammar issue.
  • Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    people who try and tell me what to do...unless you are giving me a paycheck to do so, STFU

tumblr_m791d5cKdn1rx6ay1o1_500.gif
    no kidding.. that pisses me off soo bad. or when they try to give you advice that you already know...

I know!! how can you be so stupid? amirite? lol

tumblr_inline_mgqf2qTy0b1ryb0hd.gif
    dexter is the ****! haha
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I hate fake people too! Like those mannequins in the department store. I'm all, hello and they just stand there. So RUDE!

Body-Image-mannequins-4616467-506-394.jpg
    You think you're better than me???
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Oooo, thought of another one. People driving in construction zones who know they need to merge because the lane is ending but continue to drive in it anyway, bypassing everyone doing the right thing. Then they get mad and honk at the people who don't let them in when the lane finally does end. Egocentric jerks. :explode:

and now to cheer myself up after thinking of that:

Thoughtyouweredead_zps7b24adc1.jpg
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    my biggest pet peeves:

1. people who are talking on their cell phones when you are either going out at a resteraunt with your family or going shopping you can hear their conversation and arguements.

2. people who act as the Grammar police and point everyone's spelling mistakes don't you guys have anything better to do with your time.

3. polictical correctness that is a load of crapola and nothing but pure nonsense

4. my step grandma smacking her dentures when she eats and seeing them slide around as she eats

5. people who talk non stop only to hear their mouth moving and don't ever have anything worthwhile to say.

6. people who are self centered don't care about how you are doing instead its me myself and I
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Complainers.:laugh:
  • jrknotts
    jrknotts Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    When jack-@**es don't re-rack the weights!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    I hate fake people too! Like those mannequins in the department store. I'm all, hello and they just stand there. So RUDE!

Body-Image-mannequins-4616467-506-394.jpg
    You think you're better than me???

The noise I made when laughing at this was NOT cute... at all.
    :laugh:
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    aw9px0.jpg

The sign on the right also means I love you in ASL.
  • Lindabrummett
    Lindabrummett Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    People that drive slow in the left lane on an interstate! There are 4 other lanes, get over! If I want to take that chance and get a ticket for speeding, I want to be able to do just that. Get out of my way!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I hate when the zipper tab gets wedged in at the bottom of the zipper and I never realize until I already have my pants on; then I have to try and dig it out. Ugh! When will I learn to check before putting them on?:grumble:
  • geekette411
    geekette411 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Drama queens/kings
    Negative people
    People who say lend instead of borrow (and vica versa).
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    People who ask you a question and instead of allowing you to anwer, they'll finish the answer for you............................and get it wrong.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    People who chew loudly. It makes me want to do violent things!
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve? Pet peevers! *duck and run*
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    When my coworkers piss all over the toilet seat and leave it.