Body Beast and Women

Options
2»

Replies

• aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    I just got BB. I've been doing ChaLean Extreme lean for life routine for months now and need a change.
    Only problem is I really only wanted to lift 3 days a week and this program is 4 to 5 days....not sure how I'm going to modify it. I really want to continue my yoga and running....

Angie
  • kristank03
    kristank03 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'd also love to hear your results!

I'm currently have 5 weeks of Chalean Extreme to do, but was thinking about switching to Beast.

Also curious about adding in more cardio? Ideally I like to get in a 30 min run 3x's week...
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    I'm currently doing Jaime Eason's LiveFit 12 week program, on week 7 now. I love it.
  • kristank03
    kristank03 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Jaime Eason's LiveFit 12 week program, on week 7 now. I love it.

I've heard great things about Jaime's program but I prefer to workout at home, and don't have the equipment to do it.
  • ncuellar74
    Options
    I just started BB on mOnday! Love it:smile:
  • dedicationANDdumbbells
    Options
    I have not checked this thread for awhile. Please message me your results or questions. I would love to hear from you.
  • jivitasa
    jivitasa Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    "Anyone can do it and get results. Little to no one will get the fastest results from it. I personally like to get the fastest results with the simplest, easiest, least time consuming programming possible.
    [/quote]"

Like the OP said, she is looking for people doing the program. Not advice from someone who is interested in the "simplest, easiest, least time consuming programming possible." ... whatever that even means. It seems there are threads better suited for you.

To the OP... I finished the program, and loved it. I see there are many MFP women on board, perhaps I will go a second round with you! I got awesome results, and felt amazing... still do!
  • dedicationANDdumbbells
    Options
    Started fresh again with Body Beast this morning. Day 1~Build, Chest/Tri. Please share what day you are on.
  • rocknrolljunkie_
    rocknrolljunkie_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started Body Beast on Saturday Day 1~Build, Chest/Tri...wowza! I can feel the ache in my chest and tri's this morning, lol
  • Karri_Lynn
    Karri_Lynn Posts: 83
    Options
    Finishing up P90X2 and then will be starting Body Beast in June!
  • jenniferrr127
    jenniferrr127 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm starting TONIGHT!!! :) Can't wait!!!!
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2 of Body Beast. Back/Bis today. I am loving it. I'm also doing Les Mills Combat at the same time. Add me as a friend if you'd like. Always nice to have support.
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    What version of the program are you girls doing?
  • dedicationANDdumbbells
    Options
    Lean Version for me. :smile: