making myself accontible Day 10

Options
:sad:
Sorry this is'nt going to be like my other post, I have had a really bad day and if I were to right every word down I would :sad: :cry: :sad: cry I want to post it all but, but I feel bad enugh already:embarassed: Oh I feel like such a falger, mabe I should stick my finger in my mouth and puck.
Tomorrow is another day I'll get back to my reguler post. I hope you all dont mind:sad:

I believe in myself but days like this makes it extra hard:angry:

Replies

• Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    :sad:
    Sorry this is'nt going to be like my other post, I have had a really bad day and if I were to right every word down I would :sad: :cry: :sad: cry I want to post it all but, but I feel bad enugh already:embarassed: Oh I feel like such a falger, mabe I should stick my finger in my mouth and puck.
    Tomorrow is another day I'll get back to my reguler post. I hope you all dont mind:sad:

I believe in myself but days like this makes it extra hard:angry:
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    It is ok..tomorrow is another day! You get to start all over again!

Now repeat that back to me cause I have had an awful day too. My ex-husband served me with court papers to take our 15 year old son to live with him. The ex has never done anything for our son..why would he start now?? To save on 3 more years of child support since he thinks that at 15, the kid is raised and you don't have to do anything for him. Its going to be a fight! and I am trying not to eat everything in the house!!

Tomorrow is Terrific Thursday..make it that!!
  • Mary24
    Options

Thank you, I sould know this by now.
  • insearchofskinny
    Options
    yep... tomorrow is a brandy new day!

...and it helps me to not tell myself I'm starting over. I'm merely going to continue on my journey. I've found, in the past... if I'm starting over... I have a few days grace... and I have trouble getting back on track.

Good Luck! :heart:
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options

Now repeat that back to me cause I have had an awful day too. My ex-husband served me with court papers to take our 15 year old son to live with him. The ex has never done anything for our son..why would he start now?? To save on 3 more years of child support since he thinks that at 15, the kid is raised and you don't have to do anything for him. Its going to be a fight! and I am trying not to eat everything in the house!!

OMG Princess Laundry just told me to read this post. We are in the same boat sounds like. My 15 yr old daughter went to live with her dad across town a week and a half ago. In her mind the grass is greener on the other side.
    She gets away with so much more over there it is sick! They'll see how things are once she is there full time and tries to take advantage of every situation. Hang in there! It's hard I know! I had a bad week of emotional eating as well...ugggg!!!! We'll get through this...I HOPE!!!!
    Kel~
  • Mary24
    Options

OMG Princess Laundry just told me to read this post. We are in the same boat sounds like. My 15 yr old daughter went to live with her dad across town a week and a half ago. In her mind the grass is greener on the other side.
    She gets away with so much more over there it is sick! They'll see how things are once she is there full time and tries to take advantage of every situation. Hang in there! It's hard I know! I had a bad week of emotional eating as well...ugggg!!!! We'll get through this...I HOPE!!!!
    Kel~

Thanks Its nice to know I'm not the only one who screws this up, sorry about your daughter, today has gone so much better for me! I hope it has for you to.

Mary:happy: