Finally asking for help/ need friends to keep me motivated

Options
ladiaz63
ladiaz63 Posts: 1 Member
I'm finally ready to stick to a life change but need others to go on this journey with me, no one in my family needs to lose weight, I'm alone in this n need pals to follow n motivate

Replies

• TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You will never be alone with MFP there will always be someone to motivate you inspire you give you praise when you reach a goal or milestone. Or a shoulder to lean on if you don't. Please feel free to add me. I know I won't do well if I don't have buddies to help me along the way. I am Lorrain I have to lose 168 lbs I know it is not going to be easy but 1 lb at a time and with a good support system and following what I am supposed to be doing is a good mix
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log regularly. :)
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log every day!! :)

Good Luck.. :happy:
  • knoakes68
    knoakes68 Posts: 4
    Options
    Sent you a friend request , you are more than welcome to add me , not pretending to be an expert but have lost 55lb since last year , would be happy to help you in any way i can
  • mizzhogbear
    mizzhogbear Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me :-) I record and will offer lots of support :-)
  • shutrbugz
    shutrbugz Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm brand new (day 2) to MFP and would love to be a friend and additional support for anyone interested! :)
  • bcd2007
    bcd2007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just started this week and am looking for friends to keep me on track too... feel free to add me and we can motivate each other :bigsmile:
  • jaynie678
    jaynie678 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we can support each other together :smile:
  • luann2013
    luann2013 Posts: 13
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me as well the more support the better