Movie quote game...

Options

Replies

• 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I don't know.

I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Weird Science.

"i called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her. I don't know I wasn't really paying any attention."

Dumb and Dumber

"It's these cans! Somebody hates these cans!"
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    The Jerk - funny stuff btw!

"We don't have none of this stuff in the boy's room! Wait a minute! We don't got none of this... we don't got doors on the stalls in the boy's room, we don't have, what is this? What's this? We don't have a candy machine in the boy's room!"
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    "We don't have none of this stuff in the boy's room! Wait a minute! We don't got none of this... we don't got doors on the stalls in the boy's room, we don't have, what is this? What's this? We don't have a candy machine in the boy's room!"

^ I dont know... a little hint please?
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    Options
    Here's a hint ;)

"God, Andie, I'd've died for you!"

(think pink)
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options

Pretty in Pink. That wasn't a hint, btw, it was all of it.

"Ma, I love him awful."
    "Oh, god, that's too bad."
  • scrapmonkey
    scrapmonkey Posts: 104 Member
    Options

"Ma, I love him awful."
    "Oh, god, that's too bad."

Moonstruck

"Yeah, but Tommy can be such a dork, ya know? Like he's got the bod, but his brains are bad news."
  • Danny_Boy13
    Options
    "Yeah, but Tommy can be such a dork, ya know? Like he's got the bod, but his brains are bad news."

I know this movie...saw it not too long ago on TV... I think it had Nick Cage in it.... a young nick cage from what it looked like.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Love Valley Girl!!

"I used to be legit. I was too legit. I was too legit to quit. but now I'm not legit. I'm unlegit. And for that reason, I must quit."
  • grgnelson
    grgnelson Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hot Rod

"Well I may be bald, but at least I'm not chicken**** like you!"
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Slap shot

"I was just trying to get it as clean as that operating room where they were gonna cut out your heart!"
  • Danny_Boy13
    Options
    Slap shot

"I was just trying to get it as clean as that operating room where they were gonna cut out your heart!"

Apocalypse Now

“No more yanky my wanky. The donger need food.”
  • pnut456
    pnut456 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

16 Candles

" That's a negative ghostrider, the pattern is full"
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    Options
    Top Gun

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Slap shot

Apocalypse Now

Nope! That was from "No time for sergeants".
  • grgnelson
    grgnelson Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."
    Fast times at Ridgemont High

Okay, well, uh... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-setting or maybe a silverware pattern. Okay, let's get two! Go get 'em.
  • scrapmonkey
    scrapmonkey Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Bull Durham

"Underwear is underwear! It is underwear wherever you buy it! In Cincinnati or wherever!"
  • Danny_Boy13
    Options
    "Underwear is underwear! It is underwear wherever you buy it! In Cincinnati or wherever!"

Rain Man (excellent movie)

"I'm Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor, from now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and the last word out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that?"
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    Options
    Full Metal Jacket

"I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"
  • Danny_Boy13
    Options
    "I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"

Mad Max

"I've been an evil frickin doctor for 25 frickin years"