Tip for: Quick Add Calories

Options
LettyM62
LettyM62 Posts: 130 Member
Okay, some of you may already be aware of this, so forgive me if I'm repeating something that is already known, but did you know that you can also use the "Quick Add Calories" feature to deduct calories from a food or meal? I just had a veggie sandwich that I created under "my foods" but I had it without cheese, so once I had logged it in, I went back to add quick calories but instead of adding the calories I put a minus (-) sign before the number and it deducted them from my lunch. Just thought I'd share this little bit of knowledge I just discovered.

Replies

• Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    No, I didn't know this. Thanks for the tip because I use alot of recipes I store here, then change them to use different ingredients. This will make it much easier.
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am new at this website and this will help tremedously.

Thanks.
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I had no idea that was available - that helps a lot! I've been putting fractions in my servings to accommodate for fewer calories. Your way sounds much faster!
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    oh my goodness. i never knew this. thanks for sharing! :)
  • tcac
    tcac Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Thank you that is a big help. I do not know what I do wrong when adding recipes, but when I hit save they disappear
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am having problems with my ticker working. Any suggestions??

I figured it out, nevermind.