are u a wannabe runner like me? add me

Options
who is a runner? I signed up to do my first 5k in December. Anyone else trying to start running or already are a runner. I'm a newbie when it comes to running. I used to despise it but now i find fun and comfort in it.
ADD ME.

Replies

• master_chief88
    Options
    I used to run all the time, then shin splints happened, its good for taking ur mind off things lol
  • KAYRRIE
    KAYRRIE Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    who is a runner? I signed up to do my first 5k in December. Anyone else trying to start running or already are a runner. I'm a newbie when it comes to running. I used to despise it but now i find fun and comfort in it.
    ADD ME.

I want to run so bad but I'm just not at that level yet. I still have a long way to go but when I'm able to, I want to run a 5k also, then a 10k, and I especially want to try bike-athons.
  • youareorange
    youareorange Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I like to run. Once you do your 5K, you'll be hooked!
  • DustyBanana
    DustyBanana Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Added!!! I want to start running. I saw this awesome color 5k where they throw color dye at you as you run. Looks like so much fun!
  • tlm0403
    tlm0403 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am a runner and just started about 2 years ago. I couldn't run down the block when I first started and now I have done 2 half marathons. I love to run! It is my escape time! I am not a fast runner, but love the results and how I feel afterwards! Welcome to running. I am sure you will be hooked! You can also add me.