Please help?

Options
Can anybody tell me how to change the little weight tracker thing so that it will show when I originally started losing weight, like before I started MFP? Also, can anyone tell me how to log my exercise when I work?

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Click the Apps tab at the top of the page, scroll down to the Tickers button on the right hand side, click the link and you can change your weight data.

As for logging exercise when you work - do you exercise on the job, like running at lunch or something, or are you talking about logging work as exercise? If it's the latter, I would add work into your activity level in your settings rather than as separate exercise.
  • nikilovesaxl
    nikilovesaxl Posts: 148
    Options
    I work with kids so I'm constantly picking them up and walking and whatnot. I'm on my feet all day.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I work with kids so I'm constantly picking them up and walking and whatnot. I'm on my feet all day.

Then you should change your activity level, not add it as exercise.
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options

Then you should change your activity level, not add it as exercise.

Okay. I did that already. Thank you, both of you. I really appreciate it.
  • DWCPHC
    DWCPHC Posts: 8
    Options
    There is an exercise app for walking with a 15 lb. load. I don't see why you couldn't Google the average weight of the kids and multiply by the amount of time you think you walk while carrying them?
  • DWCPHC
    DWCPHC Posts: 8
    Options
    I meant get the calories expended by carrying the average weight...
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    There is an exercise app for walking with a 15 lb. load. I don't see why you couldn't Google the average weight of the kids and multiply by the amount of time you think you walk while carrying them?

I don't really carry them. I just pick them up. I work at a little amusement park for kids where I have to help put them in the seats and stuff.