i need a pal!!

Options
Hello, my name is meaghan and im trying to lose alot of weight! i really want someone to help me!

Replies

• nsagley
    nsagley Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Naomi. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • MeaganElizabeth007
    Options
    Hi Meaghan! I just joined today and need a pal. I'm still just trying to navigate the site and update my profile.
  • Izzy_Azevedo
    Options
    Hi Meaghan,

Its not easy but you just have to take 1 day at a time. If you are on Facebook check out this page it motivates me when I don't feel like working out https://www.facebook.com/pages/MotivateHopeStrength/121933104538103

Hope it helps....Good luck :)
  • leebeebumble
    leebeebumble Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your pal Meaghan! I just joined earlier this week!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi, A friend request has been sent. Welcome to MFP. You can reach your goals. Everything worth having in life is worth fighting for.

I am Yvette and I am 24 yrs old. I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 166 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and lose the last 16 lbs of my weigth, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us.
    We can do this
  • bgrier7
    bgrier7 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new at this awesome site too.... I have been on here for 1 week and absolutely love it but would like to add some friends for support.
  • nicholeblue
    Options
    I'll be your pal. I'm working on getting more friends on here too. Every little bit helps.
  • joanieb1127
    Options
    Hi Meaghan,

My name is Joanie. I also have a lot of weight to lose, 40 lbs. Are you looking for advice or someone to chat with? I am not sure how much advice I can give but I will try to help.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Hi Meaghan, i'm Meghan :)

Welcome!

I'd be happy to be your pal. Feel free to add me, i'm not on all day long like some people with the fancy phone apps, but i do log in from home several times a day & will try to help out in any way i can if you have any questions
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Options
    17lbs is a lot to lose?
  • body_in_progress
    body_in_progress Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Ash and have lost 19kg so far (so I think thats about 40lb?) and wouldn't have done it without this site! Anyway, if you want please feel free to add me :)
  • tlrushia
    tlrushia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Meaghan, I'm Terry. I joined this site on Monday. Would love to be a buddy to help get thru this journey. Feel free to add me..
  • browneyes97
    browneyes97 Posts: 98
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm always looking for buddies. I log in everyday. We can lose the weight together!
  • KathL1972
    KathL1972 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me...I need a pal too. I have about 25 I need to loose. You? :-)
  • DaveInSoCal
    DaveInSoCal Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi all! I'm new here too, I have 40 to lose. I just started this week so I am trying to figure out what to eat, so far I am really hungry all the time!!
    I would love some pal's as well, add me!