Looking for some friends to lose weight with...

Options
I'm 24. I'm a full time military wife, mommy, and student. I need to lose over 100 lbs. I carry my weight well but want to lose a lot. I just had my first child. When I was growing up, my parents had very very unhealthy eating habits. Both are extremely overweight. There were many things that my mother couldn't do with us bc of her weight. I don't want to be this way. I love my son and I want to be an active healthy mother. : )

Replies

• Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Military wife here : )
  • nicholeblue
    Options
    Hi. I'm 29 and had roughly the same situation growing up. Very unhealthy eating habits. My dad refused to eat anything green, I've been overweight since I was a young child. I'm hoping to lose about 80lbs in all. I think it's great that you want to lose weight for your child.
  • cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! Kudos to you for wanting to be a healthy role model for your child
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi, You can reach your goals. A friend request has been sent.
    I am Yvette and I am 24 yrs old. I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 166 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and lose the last 16 lbs of my weight, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! :)
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Im in the military, work fulltime, have a child, and in school.
  • cjmommy8909
    Options
    I understand im a 24 year old mother also i work full time and i barley have enough time or money to do this but i want to lose 50 pounds you can do it.