^_^

Options
Taliko
Taliko Posts: 82 Member
So the military just moved my family from one posting to another, across time zones. I've basically been eating restaurant food for the past 3 weeks or so, too busy to do any real cardio. Flying with 2 small kids, moved into new house etc etc. So today was the first time I've stepped on the scale. I was dreading it. I've lost about 3 pounds, and it puts me at a BMI of 25! i'm no longer overweight! I'm so thrilled.

Replies

• jessudd
    jessudd Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching that goal!!!!!!! And way to keep losing even during a tough time!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    awesome! I hope you settle in quickly!:flowerforyou:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Kudos to you during this stressful transitional time!
  • KatalynasMommy
    KatalynasMommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT!!! Keep it up!! Good to hear ur at a healthy weight. I hope to be there soon.
  • tcac
    tcac Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My daughter is getting married in 2 weeks and will begin a life as a military wife. Do you like it?
  • nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WTG! You did amazing, Keep up the good work. It truely is a life style change. And look at the great example you are to your children.
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful, well done you :happy:
  • Taliko
    Taliko Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My daughter is getting married in 2 weeks and will begin a life as a military wife. Do you like it?

Do I like it? Hmm. Well that's sort of a difficult question to answer. No, I don't really like that my hubby has to go overseas on tour, I don't really like being far away from my family and where I grew up, and moving around once every 5 years or so. It is however the "Price of admission" to being married to my husband, and having my wonderful family, and I knew what I was signing up for when I married him. 100% worth putting up with it. Not everyone thinks that, though. That's why the divorce rate among the forces is so high. Anyway. I digress.

Thanks everyone. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!