I just want to feel beautiful again

Options
:flowerforyou: I am a mom of 4 and it's time to get my body back for good. I lost my baby weight after the first 2 kiddos, but the next 2 took a toll on my body. I did not even gain as much weight with them. I have 30-35 lbs that need to go. I could use some new friends to keep me on track and share their stories.

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Well you are beautiful! You can add me if you want, though I'm at maintenance now.
  • MattN1972
    MattN1972 Posts: 117
    Options
    You may want to feel beautiful but you already look beautiful. You came to a great place for support. Good luck!
  • body_in_progress
    body_in_progress Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Ash and have lost 19kg so far (so I think thats about 40lb?) and wouldn't have done it without this site! Anyway, if you want please feel free to add me :)
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi, You can reach your goals. A friend request has been sent.
    I am Yvette and I am 24 yrs old. I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 166 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and lose the last 16 lbs of my weight, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us.
  • karesasmotts
    karesasmotts Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! This site has been good so far. I hope that I can stick with it.
  • karesasmotts
    Options
    Wow! You have really been doing a great job. keep up the good work. I will probably be coming to you for motivation. Seems like you know how to get results :smile:
  • karesasmotts
    Options
    Thank you so much! This site has been good so far. I hope that I can stick with it.
  • brandiepair
    brandiepair Posts: 104
    Options
    I totally know that feeling!! I started in November and can honestly say that I feel beautiful again!! I would love to be your friend to help you feel good too!!
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Also a mom of four here. I've lost about 45 lbs so far and am pretty close to my goal weight. I love fitting into size 8-10 skinny jeans now! Last time I was a size ten was before my eldest child was born (he's now 15 years old!) And I feel beautiful again. You can do this. A great motivator for me was putting aside a little money for my new "skinny" wardrobe every time I lost some weight. If you set small goals (such as losing 5 or 10 lbs at a time) with a non-food reward (a new pair of jeans, a manicure, seeing a movie--things like that) for every time you reach the specific goal, it really helps. And the support of people on this site is really encouraging too. It helps to have a "cheering section" in your corner. Folks who've been there, who are there, who understand the struggles and temptations. We're on your team!