Kitchen Nightmares

Options
RhineDHP
RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
If you haven't already you should totally watch this particular episode. A friend of mine linked it in Facebook and my god! The owner and his crazy head chef wife are psychotic! Never in all the seasons of Kitchen Nightmares have I seen such a spectacle. You know something is wrong when even chef Gordon Ramsey can't handle you.

Here's Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94o-3x-MjAI

and Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQDtoHpAWhg

Honestly, just watch the first 5 minutes of part one and you'll see what I mean.

Replies

• FussyFruitbat
    FussyFruitbat Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I saw that. I feel terrible for those customers and the servers. Those people don't deserve such a nice restaurant if they don't know how to treat people.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I watched that episode. It was unreal. Did you see the other drama that followed? This is what crazy looks like!
    http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/kitchen-nightmare-comes-true-for-arizona-restaurant-owners-182329445.html
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    The poor waitress that was fired on that episode is doing an AMA on Reddit. I watched it last night and wanted to kick the wife in a very unpleasant place with a steel-toed boot. She was beyond delusional.....
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I watched this last night. Here are some gifs to show every single emotion I was feeling while watching:

really_zpsb0d6e1b8.gif

shocked_zpsef351649.gif

tumblr_inline_migb9awKw61qz4rgp_zps5e3e3bb3.gif

tumblr_mcdqnhYBLa1rosb88o2_500_zpsb0937140.gif

tumblr_inline_mlm5p8hWbd1qz4rgp_zpsdb47f0f9.gif

tumblr_mihujdtB7B1rk8jx0o1_500_zps196e2c98.gif

tumblr_mjkogq9PiR1qlqjbho1_500_zps12729e16.gif

tumblr_mkaxyziigL1r4uv0wo4_250_zps7544c798.gif

tumblr_inline_mmlgj149zW1qz4rgp_zpsb40112a8.gif

That about sums it up.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Mom was raving about this episode for days, unable to believe it.
    I told her to smack me if I ever got CLOSE to that.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Oh yay!!! I missed it! *runs to the links* They were talking about this on the Today show. I love Chef Ramsay, so I'm giddy to see how he reacts to psycho.
  • Csoldano
    Csoldano Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hahah watched it last night. Funny I love the UK version the US version feel like they lay on the drama a bit too thick..but this..this is beyond set up drama this is bat **** insane. The best was their FB page and reddit war. this morning all the Wizard eye" crazy crazy all the time (yay if you get that reference) posts deleted and claims they were hacked and the fbi is involved.

Now i've been watching episodes of the US version all day, some of the episodes...not the best thing to watch when you're hungry.
  • Csoldano
    Csoldano Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I watched this last night. Here are some gifs to show every single emotion I was feeling while watching:

really_zpsb0d6e1b8.gif

shocked_zpsef351649.gif

tumblr_inline_migb9awKw61qz4rgp_zps5e3e3bb3.gif

tumblr_mcdqnhYBLa1rosb88o2_500_zpsb0937140.gif

tumblr_inline_mlm5p8hWbd1qz4rgp_zpsdb47f0f9.gif

tumblr_mihujdtB7B1rk8jx0o1_500_zps196e2c98.gif

tumblr_mjkogq9PiR1qlqjbho1_500_zps12729e16.gif

tumblr_mkaxyziigL1r4uv0wo4_250_zps7544c798.gif

tumblr_inline_mmlgj149zW1qz4rgp_zpsb40112a8.gif

That about sums it up.

HAHAHAH thats great!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    OMG they are SO crazy. i feel so bad for their employees and customers!!!
  • TJMiddaugh
    TJMiddaugh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    just fyi part 1 is not correct. it goes to "radioactive-imagine dragons"? lol i heard about this perticular episode and saw the tweets on yahoo i think. they are bat sh it crazy and super disrespectful. they are the reason the restaurants are the number 1 failing business's. they should go out of business based upon ethics alone. not even considering moral conduct and decency
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    What's the episode called?
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    HOOOOOOLLLLLYYYYYYY BAGEEEEEEZUS.

I love this show but haven't done the tv thing for a while. This is the greatest reality tv episode I have ever seen.
  • SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I just started watching this on BBCA last week, Kitchen Nightmares, in rerun. I have been fascinated with it, I'm not sure why. I haven't seen anything current, so I will need to spend the time to watch this. My son is a Chef, so perhaps I am so interested because......or perhaps because I have only known one person with his vocabulary and he is the son of my hay supplier! In my head I am saying F**k Me a lot.:laugh:
  • SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    OK, I saw this one a couple of days ago during my crazed marathon of KN watching. This was an exercise in disfunction supported by a wealthy benefactor.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Hahahah. Good stuff. I work in Scottsdale, the city where that restaurant is located, so I will make sure I NEVER visit that place.

:smile:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/3ltm8iKGlKk Amy meow mix commercial. LOL
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    There are a few petitions going around asking the state of Arizona to investigate Amy's Baking Company and/or have Amy committed.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    just fyi part 1 is not correct. it goes to "radioactive-imagine dragons"? lol i heard about this perticular episode and saw the tweets on yahoo i think. they are bat sh it crazy and super disrespectful. they are the reason the restaurants are the number 1 failing business's. they should go out of business based upon ethics alone. not even considering moral conduct and decency

Whoops! Sorry about that!

For some reason it won't let me edit my original post. So Here's Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6LY7TJ16pg
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    god I love that man. and hotel hell. god, where does he find these places, and why would they agree to be taped?