new mommy =)

cfukushima
cfukushima Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone, my name is Crystal and I am needing to get in shape. I have a 10 month old daughter and am still carrying some baby weight. Unfortunately, i struggle with eating properly =( I am focused on the task at hand but live within less than a mile of mcdonalds, sonic, and taco bell!

Replies

• As tasty as those places are I think its a shame how many and how close they all are, it leads temptation to a new level when you have to walk by a mcd's everyday, hold strong!
    For me eating organic foods have made a huge change in my life i lost ten pounds (kept it off) and i feel great, my skin cleared up and even though i still eat some non organic food due to the cost of it i feel amazing and im almost never tried at award times anymore. Some people have objections against organic food (even though i have no idea why) i still say give it a try, who knows you might like it if you try it :) Just my advice!
    PS. I eat everything that all my other friends and people around me do just no chemicals and nasty stuff on it there's really no difference other then quality and freshness!
This discussion has been closed.