"new" looking for friends that have 100 plus pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I have lost 100 pounds, but I have been where you are and definitely know what a challenge it is. I still have 42 lbs to my goal. I will send you a request! Congrats on taking the first step. Sometimes that is the hardest!

-Kendra
  • TaniaBeyer
    TaniaBeyer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 175 lbs to be where the Doctor wants me for my height and body structure... Finding it daunting and not getting a lot of support.

Please ADD me...

Thank you
  • islandguy425
    islandguy425 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just started two weeks ago as well. I'm looking for friends to add for motivation and support so feel free to add me.

Everyone feel free to add me as well.
  • jodilynn0224
    Options
    Hi Sarah I just joined today and I am looking for friends who have a 100 plus pounds to lose if your interested you could add me thanks and good luck
  • tarynmcbride
    tarynmcbride Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    added :)
  • BrensKimberly
    BrensKimberly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    anyone is free to add me....always looking for new friends/motivators :happy:
  • Litebritemamma
    Litebritemamma Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me : ) I'm a mommy, I'm 24, I'm a military wife, and full time student.... And I need to lose 100+
  • lizfiz50
    lizfiz50 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Never lost more than 18 lbs in one try.
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Had 270 to lose.....195 left.
  • morgannef15
    morgannef15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been on and off but I have 100lbs to lose at minimum so feel free to add me
  • Tammyrph
    Tammyrph Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Always looking for support for the good the bad and the ugly days. I started last day of January and so far down 35
  • jeanineolson
    jeanineolson Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have a ways to go. Feel free to add me!
  • funsmile1234
    funsmile1234 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi I've lost almost 120 lbs and have about another 115 to go. Go ahead and add me for support.
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :-)
    I love new support buddies.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose 110lbs and my diary is open too.Have a wonderful night!
    Always,Judychicken
  • LayoNi
    LayoNi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Starting over again...sort of forgot my own rule to take care of myself. Whoops!!! Well better to do over than to feel defeated, I have 150 to lose. Feel free to add me and we can shine the light of support on those dim moments on the journey.
  • bryt0412
    bryt0412 Posts: 32
    Options
    I have about 150 to lose feel free to add me . I also need the support and motivation.:-)
  • retailmagpie
    retailmagpie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm aiming for 90 as my first milestone but to be a 'perfect' BMI weight I need to loose just over 100 ... feel free to add me x
  • lisiloulah
    lisiloulah Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I don't know if anyone's already posted this but there's a group for people looking to loose 100lbs and over: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/685-100-lbs-to-lose

Lisa x
  • FranStar93
    FranStar93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I HAVE TO LOSE OVER 100 IM ONLY 20 & ITS GROSS THAT I LET MYSELF GET TO ALMOST 300 IMA VERY PRETTY GIRL BUT I GOT TOO COMFORTABLE GAINING WEIGHT =( UNTILL I FINALLY DECIDED MY HEALTH IS STARTING TO GET AFFECTED! NO BUENO