What exercise can i do with these?

Options
I have 2 5kg dumbells (or whatever they're called) so what exercises can i do with them?

Replies

• majasmi
    majasmi Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    google. dumbbell exercises.
  • ndegwa
    ndegwa Posts: 169
    Options
    Try looking at http://www.dumbbell-exercises.com/ for what you could do. make sure you are comfortable with the weight before you try anything though.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Anything. I do walk at home for 6 miles with 3kg dumbells. I do Zumba with them as well. I run with them when I'm doing it at home. It adds so much more to a workout when you use them like that as well.
  • fairyfingers
    Options
    You can work your whole body with dumbbells, hold them by your sides and do squats and lunges, then stand tall and perform some upright rows, bicep curls and shoulder presses. Front raises where you hold them down at the front of you thigh and raise your arms straight forward so their out infront of you at shoulder height are great for shaping you delts (shoulder cap). Lying down you can perform chest press and fly. Dumbbells can also be used to help core work by holding one at chest height when doing crunches or simple sitting at a 45 degree angle and rotating one side to side like a Russian twist. Good luck.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Bench press, incline bench press, decline bench press, bicep curls, front raises, lat raises... The list goes on and on! Use google and youtube to broaden your knowledge.
  • jajnn
    jajnn Posts: 33
    Options
    pick them up, put them down