Last minute Bikini Tips?

Options
Hi all,

I am going on holiday 3 weeks today (woohooo! :happy: ) so was wondering if anyone had any last minute tips for looking my best in a bikini? I am still not overly confident with wearing one, but i wore one for the first time last year when i was 12 lbs heavier than i am now so I will definitely be in one this year!
I'm trying to do squats and thigh toning exercises, along with the usual bits of cardio i do.
Any advice to help me look and feel my best would be much appreciated!

Replies

• flynnegan
    flynnegan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain!! 3 weeks for holidays for me too, last time i wore a bikini was before i had my two kids, in fast last time i was on a foreign holiday my son was 8 months old and i was still wearing maternity tankini!!
    Anyway i bought a bikini, it looks ok-not super bikini bod but it will do!

Im doing Jillian michaels body rev and yesterday i started doing the 30 day shred level 3 along with it. I done 30 day shred before so thats why i started on level 3. But if you haven't done one of her dvds before definetly start on level one
    And you tube is a great way to watch these for free, its about 20 minutes and will help the tone and definetion!! Go for it, enjoy it
    And you will be a hottie in the bikini no doubt!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    lower your sodium so you lose water weight and look even leaner.Try eating clean so you dont get bloated.Have fun!